TotallyOz

Hot Colombian Barebacking Boys

• Members

A question for Oz about cookies. After I visited the link he posted, I noticed that it came with a new cookie for boytoyvideo.com. The question is why do you-the video company I mean- need a cookie on my computer just because I visited a link Oz posted?

Ridding oneself of cookies is not possible. But I often wonder why some auto dealer always has a cookie on me. Walmart, lowermybills, many others who I have never visited. I remove them and they come right back. I have set the browser to not allow third party cookies, but I don't think it does any good.

Nonetheless, I am like Oz in that I never buy videos. So I don't need that boytoyvideo cookie, and they don't need me! :ermm:

I think most sites use cookies. They are used to track users and their return. Cookies can be removed in the setting preferences of your browser.

To answer your question, I don't fully know why most sites use them.  I am not a techie guy to understand that much. But, with sites like boytoyvideo.com if a purchase is made, it shows where the user came from in order to compensate the affiliate.