Gotti

Brazilian Bieber

• Members

Some trivia about the garoto in topic: The photos were shot by Terry Richardson, currently making headlines around the world after being fired by American Vogue magazine for being accused of abuse by several female models. The boy in Brazil is known as "Justin Bieber do Vidigal" , Vidigal being the neighborhood where he lives. His real name is Pietro Baltazar, about half dozen photos of this session have been released and the whole thing happened just a few weeks ago and he is currently doing some catwalks and editorials. I think he really looks like Bieber at the front, but the backside he is the clear winner

Pietro_Terry-2.jpg

• Members

He is not really hiding, this is is a commission for a very famous photographer, from a legit straight publication, the work is supposed to be erotic but frontal nudity would be a no-no, there is also a female model involved also stopping short of the whole thing. 

1 hour ago, Gotti said:

He is not really hiding, this is is a commission for a very famous photographer, from a legit straight publication, the work is supposed to be erotic but frontal nudity would be a no-no, there is also a female model involved also stopping short of the whole thing. 

Not sure what you are talking about.  I didn't say anything about nudity. You pervert.  LOL....  I just wanted to see his full FLAT chest.

• Members

You're absolutely right about the perv part, but should be noted that the photographer is the star here and he made probably tens of thousands for just a few shots and is the subject of an article today at The New York Times, very negative for moralty reasons.