Gotti

Seven Cruising Bar -Rio and Sao Paulo

• Members

There is a lot of talk about this place in Rio with a new branch in Sao Paulo. Apparently a mixture of hustle-bar and back-room with labirinths, glory holes, etc, it does serve alcohol and patrons circulate in various stages of undressing and if they choose, fully clothed. Haven't been there yet (I'm out of the country), but is certainly the most talked about affair in the local social media. Not able to figure out yet the situation with GP's, if they are available and the quality. If anyone is in town or on the way please advise!

• Members

I visited this place in April, and I will not go back. It is small and dark and dirty. I arrived, went upstairs, paid my fee, and entered and walked to the bar, where I waited and waited to buy a drink. The bar is an afterthought--it basically has a few types of beer and a few bottles of liquor. Not really a bar, just a place to grab some alcohol. It turns out the guy taking money at the front window was also the bartender, so if he left his post to mix a drink, the window was left unattended, and vice-versa.

I only saw about four or five people milling around. One guy sitting in another guy's lap across from the bar (I think the bar offers two places to sit, with a small, very dim lamp in the corner), and two other guys who went onto the back fire escape to smoke. The restroom is located outside, by the way...so you have to exit onto the fire escape and walk around to the left and then re-enter the building directly into the restroom. It took me a long time to find it, and I ended up having to go to the front and ask where it was.

There is another part of the bar that was not apparent at first. The place is so dark that it is hard to see, and the door to the other section was closed on this night, so I only realized it was there when someone opened it and walked through. This is the maze, which is really just two long hallways with rooms on each side. There were about 10 other guys there, and the place literally smelled like someone's well-fucked dirty ass. Again, it was so dark that it was hard to see, but after some walking around, I determined that most of the guys were unattractive, and I was not interested in anyone there. A few guys were positioned with their door open and ass up, so it was clear that they were taking on all cummers, and that was probably the source of the foul odor that permeated the place. The place is a pig-fest (maybe your thing, not mine), and I did not see any garotos working anywhere in the place. I'm not saying that you might not occasionally find someone there trying to make money, but I would not go here looking for that.

To be clear: my impressions are based on a single visit on a rainy night, mid-week, around 7 pm (I had found some info that said the place was more crowded on weekdays after work hours, but it is hard to imagine that it is frequently less crowded than I found it). There was no info on their Facebook page, and when I arrived, I discovered that I had come on "BLACK" night. There was a photo on the poster of a very built/handsome man of African descent along with the description "homens negros e mulattos", so I assumed that it was a night for black guys and fans of black guys, and several of the guys (perhaps half) were indeed dark-skinned, but none of them looked anything like the poster ;)  I think they might also have interpreted "BLACK" as blackout...hence the extreme darkness, but I see they are now advertising a BLACKOUT night, so maybe the place is always that dark. I am not at all a fan of the darkrooms (cuarto oscuro in Spanish--not sure of the phrase in Portuguese--camera escura?) that seem to be so popular in much of Latin America, and this place, at least on this night, was basically an extremely large darkroom with many corners and nooks and crannies in which to hook up with someone. I prefer to see the person I'm fucking around with. If you are OK with fucking any random unattractive guy you pass on the street, as long as you can't see him/don't have to look at him, then you might enjoy this place.

If I simply happened to visit on the wrong night, and it's better on the weekends, or has attractive hustlers on a specific night of the week, I would love to hear about it. I spent about 45 minutes before deciding it was a complete bust, and then took a taxi to Sexy Rose, where I had much more fun.

11 hours ago, torogen said:

I visited this place in April, and I will not go back. It is small and dark and dirty. I arrived, went upstairs, paid my fee, and entered and walked to the bar, where I waited and waited to buy a drink. The bar is an afterthought--it basically has a few types of beer and a few bottles of liquor. Not really a bar, just a place to grab some alcohol. It turns out the guy taking money at the front window was also the bartender, so if he left his post to mix a drink, the window was left unattended, and vice-versa.

I only saw about four or five people milling around. One guy sitting in another guy's lap across from the bar (I think the bar offers two places to sit, with a small, very dim lamp in the corner), and two other guys who went onto the back fire escape to smoke. The restroom is located outside, by the way...so you have to exit onto the fire escape and walk around to the left and then re-enter the building directly into the restroom. It took me a long time to find it, and I ended up having to go to the front and ask where it was.

There is another part of the bar that was not apparent at first. The place is so dark that it is hard to see, and the door to the other section was closed on this night, so I only realized it was there when someone opened it and walked through. This is the maze, which is really just two long hallways with rooms on each side. There were about 10 other guys there, and the place literally smelled like someone's well-fucked dirty ass. Again, it was so dark that it was hard to see, but after some walking around, I determined that most of the guys were unattractive, and I was not interested in anyone there. A few guys were positioned with their door open and ass up, so it was clear that they were taking on all cummers, and that was probably the source of the foul odor that permeated the place. The place is a pig-fest (maybe your thing, not mine), and I did not see any garotos working anywhere in the place. I'm not saying that you might not occasionally find someone there trying to make money, but I would not go here looking for that.

To be clear: my impressions are based on a single visit on a rainy night, mid-week, around 7 pm (I had found some info that said the place was more crowded on weekdays after work hours, but it is hard to imagine that it is frequently less crowded than I found it). There was no info on their Facebook page, and when I arrived, I discovered that I had come on "BLACK" night. There was a photo on the poster of a very built/handsome man of African descent along with the description "homens negros e mulattos", so I assumed that it was a night for black guys and fans of black guys, and several of the guys (perhaps half) were indeed dark-skinned, but none of them looked anything like the poster ;)  I think they might also have interpreted "BLACK" as blackout...hence the extreme darkness, but I see they are now advertising a BLACKOUT night, so maybe the place is always that dark. I am not at all a fan of the darkrooms (cuarto oscuro in Spanish--not sure of the phrase in Portuguese--camera escura?) that seem to be so popular in much of Latin America, and this place, at least on this night, was basically an extremely large darkroom with many corners and nooks and crannies in which to hook up with someone. I prefer to see the person I'm fucking around with. If you are OK with fucking any random unattractive guy you pass on the street, as long as you can't see him/don't have to look at him, then you might enjoy this place.

If I simply happened to visit on the wrong night, and it's better on the weekends, or has attractive hustlers on a specific night of the week, I would love to hear about it. I spent about 45 minutes before deciding it was a complete bust, and then took a taxi to Sexy Rose, where I had much more fun.

I read all of that thinking you were talking about the Sexy Rose...been there a few times....Once had a blast...the other times a total waste of time....except that they were having a street festival in the area....

• Members
16 hours ago, Badboy81 said:

I read all of that thinking you were talking about the Sexy Rose...been there a few times....Once had a blast...the other times a total waste of time....except that they were having a street festival in the area....

Sexy Rose is like a fancy and crowded nightclub compared to this place. Seven Cruising Bar is on Facebook, so you can find them there. In April 2016, when I think they had only recently opened, I saw some muscle gods walking on the beach in Ipanema (like 5 guys), carrying a banner for the place and handing out business cards. They are good at providing an attractive surface/veneer in their ads and promotional materials, but the actual atmosphere is more like cruising in a very dirty and old bus station bathroom. Strangely, none of the locals I met on the beach this year even know of its existence, so it doesn't seem to have made much of a splash over the last year and a half.