Badboy81

Ticket Specials to Rio...American Airlines

I have literally been waiting all year to get some discounted or special fares to Rio...not sure what happened this year but prices have been ridiculous including my trip last month...

while searching Google flights today, I ran across American Airlines running specials from Atlanta to Rio...

I booked for February and April of 2018....I cant get enough of that place even though I may need a part time job paying for all these trips and boys...

So far that is 3 trips down for 2018 including New Years and Im sure Ill take some after Rios winter...I gotta make sure all my local boyfriends feel the love

If you are looking for decent ticket prices, American Airlines is currently running a special...

Guest bobbalino
41 minutes ago, sanddunes said:

How much is the ticket with the special?  I just checked from Miami and it looks like around $1250, which is still high

I think in this case perhaps literal was meant as nonfigurative but in the abstract sense, non-representative of actual realities. Though I have not checked the prices. But in fact I don't know how waiting can be nonliteral. 

1 hour ago, sanddunes said:

How much is the ticket with the special?  I just checked from Miami and it looks like around $1250, which is still high

I purchased the ticket in February and the one in April for around 1,000 each....ticket prices have been looming over 1600 from ATL to GIG for the whole year so this is definitely better pricing...

Tickets from Miami have been cheaper for me...I flew from Atl to MIA and MIA to GIG last month because the ticket price was more affordable...try google flights....Avianca and LATAM may be cheaper from MIA and are decent carriers...they get you to Rio and have always been on time...

Good luck

• Members

I always use Brazilianexpress.com. They are a consolidator and often their fares are cheaper than the airlines own published fares. To see the best fare available you need to set up a free profile and log in. I have never had a problem ticketing with them. Since their fares are so discounted you may not get 100% of your frequent flier miles--but since they are so hard to use these days anyways I don't care--I would rather save the dollars up front.