Guest Goldenpapito

How easy or difficult is it to find circumcized men in Brazil?

Guest Goldenpapito

Hi Everyone

First of all, thank you all for your contributions, posts. I've really enjoyed reading all of them to the point that i've finally decided to visit Brazil early next year! In order to adjust/lower my expectations i would like to inquire if it's easy or real difficult to find circumcised men in the different saunas of Brazil! I have a strong appetite for cut "meat" if i may say (Big smile )

I'd love to hear you experiences on that guys! Thanks in advance and thank you to make this forum a trove of information.

Guest bobbalino

It is easy since there are many millions of men, 7%-13% of which are circumcized but usually NOT neonatally. Hence, the chances in sauna settings are small but not negligible. 

But you don't want to be checking under the chassis or observing closely without the fellows aware of your agenda. To look is to signal interest and you don't want to be the one who teases as a client prospect, but then rebuffs without providing context. And if you inquire directly, you may be set up for "falseHOOD", as the guys are VERY adaptive. You will not witness nonerect display cases.

No color-coded towels like hankies back in the day. 

So you may have to learn the local vernacular and develop a somewhat humorous though respectful line to use in your cut-sorting strategies.

Your odds of finding circumsized men in the saunas is about the same as finding Uncircumcised men in Tel Aviv!  In my 16 years of going to Brazil I would say 1% would be pretty accurate!  So if you need them circumsized I would advise against going to Brazil or any South American country! Just saying you are going to be disappointed because the one you find probably wont be your type!