Guest NiddysNook

Niddy's Birthday Bash!

Guest NiddysNook

Click Below To See Our Promotional Flyer...

Niddy's Birthday Bash Promo Flyer!

For Immediate Release:

Niddy's Nook is proud to present a Birthday Bash for the legendary man behind the fastest growing bar/cafe in Pattaya! On Wednesday, September 13th, Niddy will be celebrating his day of birth, and wants to share the party with all of Pattaya! He will be arranging a delicious free buffet of all your Nookie favorites to thank you for your wonderful patronage over the past 10 months since our opening!

Stop by, grab a bite to eat, and try one of our new and amazing Signature Cocktails including the Absolut-ly Perfect Bloody Mary or the all new sweet and tropical, Gay Pattayan! Whatever your preference, Niddy's got a cocktail to stimulate your taste buds!

Please visit our website at www.niddysnook.com to find out all about Pattaya's Favorite Party Place, Niddy's Nook.

See you on the 13th!

Respectfully Submitted,

Niddy's Nook Promotions

www.niddysnook.com

Niddy's Nook Bar & Cafe

Guest A Rose By Any Other Name

Sounds like fun, Niddy! I will try my best to be there. Best wishes for a prosperous next year! And many more after that!

The Rose

Guest hajuthai
:blush: I will be there - and see if some of the hard critics should be there too. I wish you all the best for the future - and hope you get a lot of customers, allthough the critics of some very sour people here. :D

I have been to Niddy's myself and the only thing I did not like, was the waiter's mood that day. I am aware everyone can have a bad day once in a while ; So I did not care much.

The second time I was there, it was great.

The food was great. I had the cheesburger, in fact 6 of us had a cheesbuger. Now to say it was the best of Pattaya, not sure. I still like Mc Donald very much. ( I can hear you guys already ). I know Mc Donals's cheesburger aren't 100% fresh meat or fresh beef, but I still like it.

Also I am a clean freak and believe me, the Toilet was fine.

But you know, if the owner wasn't there that special day , and that the waiter had a very bad day, then may be things weren't the way it should have been for the customers. Who knows....

For those that will check the place, let us know of your experiences :)

The food was great. I had the cheesburger, in fact 6 of us had a cheesbuger.

Also I am a clean freak and believe me, the Toilet was fine.

For those that will check the place, let us know of your experiences :)

Stef, check out the other message. GB posted a review and he actually went there... Unlike Papa Puke. I am looking forward to the party next week. Maybe a bunch of us "GayThailand.Comers" could meet up for some free grub?

The Rose

TR :blush:

Just for the record, is everyone aware that Chris is not the owner? Niddy is the owner.

If I am in town (I may not be) I intend to be there for the occasion. Maybe cheeseburgers will be on the buffet.

I suggest that everyone who attends wear waders. You'll need them since the lavatory floor is "swimming in urine."

Just for the record, is everyone aware that Chris is not the owner? Niddy is the owner.

If I am in town (I may not be) I intend to be there for the occasion. Maybe cheeseburgers will be on the buffet.

I suggest that everyone who attends wear waders. You'll need them since the lavatory floor is "swimming in urine."

No! I am the owner. Don't you read Papa Puke's upchuck?

Name soon to change to Rosie's Place! :rolleyes:

The Rose

TR :wub:

Ha ha! Rosie's Place. I love it. As for the person you mention in your post, why do I have a feeling that he is someone Will Rogers never met?

Yes! You are a witty one, GB!

The Rose

TR :D:D:D:D:D