Guest lurkerspeaks

ABC's Boyband for all the twink lovers

Guest lurkerspeaks

Suckrates and I highjacked another thread talking about this new show. So I wanted to start a new thread about it so we (and anyone else) can talk about it here. 

The premise is simple. It started with 30 young guys auditioning to become part of a new boyband. They started out performing solo, then after being narrowed down to 18, they were placed in groups and had to work together as boybands. Each week, one of the three bands were safe, and one boy from each of the two remaining bands were in the bottom two. Then America decided who to save..

The judges for the show are Nick Carter from the Backstreet Boys, Emma Bunton (Baby Spice from the Spice Girls), andTimbaland (music producer). 

First off, I wanted to state that the boys do range in age from 14 to about 20, so yes, many of them are underage. But they are eye candy none the less, just some of them need some more time on the farm to ripen up...

Here are the remaining contestants:

Andrew Bloom 

320x180-Q90_d667b84a27ff9666c77bf510e64d2ab6.jpg

Brady Tutton

320x180-Q90_56d9de331df0810371a143f120ac0ea1.jpg

Chance Perez

320x180-Q90_1b5c9fe25c09273d6c03b5e094a0856c.jpg

Devin Hayes

320x180-Q90_3a62e161ba82234e45b25def52640a10.jpg

Drew Ramos

320x180-Q90_24fcd4d296d97cde2825a158d36009c6.jpg

Jaden Gray

320x180-Q90_459506fdd1c9160fddef422b038378a4.jpg

Jay Gilbert (aka J-hype)

320x180-Q90_fa851a9725b9e309aff862f49824e3b9.jpg

Marcus Pendleton

320x180-Q90_1dc32f9966f3b13814ac9022782daf7c.jpg

Michael Conor

320x180-Q90_82ea59093e6697953e1c5312d161139b.jpg

Mikey Jimenez

320x180-Q90_d268907c0676632917b2ae7a8c60ea35.jpg

and Sergio Calderon

320x180-Q90_74181c7f6960f1f598d2c58a9299a127.jpg

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Guest lurkerspeaks

Is anyone other than Suckrates, OZ and I watching this show?

If so, who do you think will make it to the final five? (Based on looks and talent)

I like Jaden, Michael and Mikey. But, I don't think they will make it to the final five.  I will have a prediction when we get to the live shows.  But, Mikey has been saved two times. They like him. However, the judges think he is weak.

• Members

Sergio / Chance / Devin / Jaden / Marcus.

but personally, I dont think ANY combo of 5 from this show will make a Successful BoyBand...  For me, they are all cute, but lack OMPFFFFF !

Guest lurkerspeaks

I actually agree with most of Suckie's choices. The only difference is I think it will be Andrew instead of Marcus. 

• Members
10 minutes ago, lurkerspeaks said:

I actually agree with most of Suckie's choices. The only difference is I think it will be Andrew instead of Marcus. 

They already have a tall "white" boy in Devin, so I think to balance it out and avoid cries of "racism" they need a cute black boy.   That's Marcus. 

• Members

After they turn 18+---- I'd be game enough to desire to see Andrew, Chance, Drew*** and Marcus.  All are gorgeous young ones but a little too young at this stage for me.  Overall they remind me of many of my former young studs (students) and a few present ones.   :P:P:P:P

Guest lurkerspeaks

Another weekly episode of Boyband is over. If you haven't watched it yet, stop reading now. 

With just 11 boys left, they were split into 2 groups of 4 and 1 group of 3. All groups performed, but in my opinion, none of the groups were great this week. After performing, three boys from any combination of the groups were picked for elimination. Then America voted to save one of the three.

Up for elimination were Devin, Andrew, and J-Hype.

First boy announced as leaving was Andrew. Then they announced the boy who was saved--Devin. So 14 yr old beatboxer J-Hype was sent home.

• Members
5 hours ago, lurkerspeaks said:

Another weekly episode of Boyband is over. If you haven't watched it yet, stop reading now. 

With just 11 boys left, they were split into 2 groups of 4 and 1 group of 3. All groups performed, but in my opinion, none of the groups were great this week. After performing, three boys from any combination of the groups were picked for elimination. Then America voted to save one of the three.

Up for elimination were Devin, Andrew, and J-Hype.

First boy announced as leaving was Andrew. Then they announced the boy who was saved--Devin. So 14 yr old beatboxer J-Hype was sent home.

As he should have been weeks ago.  How can you be in a Boy Band when you cant sing.  ?   Honestly, last nights performances were all pretty dreadful.  If the guys werent cute, I would have turned it off.   I did enjoy Jadens new look.  Instead of looking like an ombre poodle, he looked semi-butch with his buzz-cut.  Much more "current" .

Now if they were all lined up for BJ's, I would kneel in front of Sergio first.  I've always had a weakness for Sexy latino boys in capri pants . :drool:

Guest lurkerspeaks

I liked Jaden's new look too. Reminded me of a young Wilson Cruz. I was sad to see J-hype go from a cute white boy angle. I am really liking Drew more each week. To me, Mikey is still adorable, bit talent-wise, his days are numbered.

Guest lurkerspeaks

Oz, if you watch J-hype's facial expressions, he at first seemed totally shocked that his name was called as one of the three up for elimination. Then on stage as the three stood there, awaiting their fate, he appeared to be very pissed off and his expression

to me looked like "whatever". Of course I could be totally wrong, but that was my impression. Basically a sign of his youth.

• Members
11 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

Yes, I felt he was angry they put him there. But, emotions are hard to control for us and even harder for a 14 year old.  He is young and will have some career.

But in all his interview packages he kept saying "I know I'm not the best singer here".  So what sis he expect. ?  Kids these days EXPECT everything to be handed to them, especially IF they are pretty.  Sorry J-Hype, sometimes Pretty aint enough.  You have to have skills and WORK !   I will say that NONE of them are extremely good singers.  The only one that comes close is Jayden.  I dont see a successful group here with ANY combo.... 

Guest lurkerspeaks

J-Hype was a very good beatboxer.. unfortunately, that was not enough  to keep him in the competition. Now when they make the the beatboxerboyband, he could definitely be a contender.  

• Members

OK, so did everyone catch Chance's kissing his group mate Michael Connor tonight ?     Always thought that boy has some sugar in his tank .   None of the boys are great singers so it will all boil down to who America's  teen girls think are the Cutest !     

Guest lurkerspeaks

I didn't see the kiss.. I was disappointed in tonights elimination. But at this point, I would have been disappointed in ANY elimination. The third group's performance was definltely the weakest of the three. Two weeks until the winners are crowned..

• Members
19 hours ago, lurkerspeaks said:

I didn't see the kiss.. I was disappointed in tonights elimination. But at this point, I would have been disappointed in ANY elimination. The third group's performance was definltely the weakest of the three. Two weeks until the winners are crowned..

The kiss name right before the commercial break , after the other 2 boys lifted Chance up spread eagle by his legs, and Chance leaned over and Kissed MC....

Guest lurkerspeaks

Tonite, the remaining eight boys are all performing solo and next week the final five will be announced as the new boyband. Only three have performed tonite and all have done well. 

Brady was in an all white suit and it was very apparent that he is circumsized. The show is live. The first few shots of him performing were fairly tight shots that showed him full body and his cock head was very obvious. The producers must have seen it too, because all if a sudden, all of the shots were chest up.

• Members
1 hour ago, lurkerspeaks said:

Tonite, the remaining eight boys are all performing solo and next week the final five will be announced as the new boyband. Only three have performed tonite and all have done well. 

Brady was in an all white suit and it was very apparent that he is circumsized. The show is live. The first few shots of him performing were fairly tight shots that showed him full body and his cock head was very obvious. The producers must have seen it too, because all if a sudden, all of the shots were chest up.

Brady aint on my radar.  He reminds me of a grinning hyenna.  Way too goofy looking for me.  Same with Michael Conor.  His mouth is weird...  If I am right, the group will turn out looking like an updated Menudo with a bunch of Latinos, and Chance.....

Guest lurkerspeaks

I want the five winners to be Chance, Jaden, Drew, Sergio and Mikey, but i think Mikey will probably not make it,  and Marcus will be in his place. Marcus is a better performer, but I just like the innocent, pretty look of Mikey better.  

But none of the boys would do badly in a rentboy environment. They are all cuties. Besides the six I mentioned, the other two remaining are Michael Conner, and Brady. 

Best of luck to all the boys...