Badboy81

Rio August 2017....

This year has been very hectic with work and traveling but I finally bought my ticket for Rio for August.....CAN NOT WAIT....

I let all my "special friends" in Rio kno when Ill be there....Praying the weather is decent...

Aside from the saunas...I definitely need to hit the beaches and get some sun...

I have yet to go to Parque Lage to take pics....even though Ive been to the Jardim Botanical....

Im open to suggestions on anything new or exciting...(although I don't think there is much I haven't already seen)

Im just super excited about my upcoming trip and will be heading back for Samba schools in October and again for to PARTY for New Years!

Guest bobbalino

Badboy, you mean to Parati (more lowkey place) for NY celebration, or to "Party", meaning traditional Reveillion in Rio?

Guest bobbalino

At the Gloria corner, There is a new hopping BBQ with side dishes giving the original young guy's hibatchi a run for his money. I took a 117 GP hunk home with the food running under 10USD for both of us combined.