TotallyOz

What do you do to get rid of stress?

I find that a good Thai massage helps me the most as I live in Thailand most of the year and it is easy access.  But, also, I like to cook.  I find that it relaxes me a great deal especially when trying a new recipe or cooking bread.

What do you do to get rid of stress?

• Members

Go flying.  For me it is impossible to worry about earthly things when miles above it. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

12 hours ago, paulsf said:

My stress comes from not being in Bangkok. But I'm with you, the massages are a great stress buster .  I'll see you soon. Be back in Bangkok next month.   

Yeah, I'm with you.  Looking forward to seeing you next month!

12 hours ago, Suckrates said:

JERK-OFF

Such a simple act.  Such a nice release.

9 hours ago, RA1 said:

Go flying.  For me it is impossible to worry about earthly things when miles above it. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

Nice.  I never thought about it but when I am up high, I feel amazing.

3 hours ago, TownsendPLocke said:

I like to walk. I like to go look at some art or some nature or gaze at some lovely fellas. The last bit is one of the reasons i like to hang out at a coffee shop on SMB which has outdoor seating, Some lovely scenery.

Good relievers.  I use to love to go to the Smithsonian. There was one set of art that I loved and was amazing. I would sit there for hours just looking at it.  As far as the lovely fellas, I love sitting in Thailand in a bar area about an hour before work starts for them and parading around coming to work.  So fucking relaxing!