Tomcal

September in Brazil

I decided to go back to Brazil in Sept but given what I have heard about the state of Rio's Saunas lately I decided to spend the first weekend in Belo Horzonte where a lot of the Rio sauna boys seem to come from and I have two guys from 2010 that I met in Rio when they were 18/19 and met in Rio but have stayed in contact with after their one summer in 2010 in Rio and are now 25 and have offered to show me the sights! plus I want to visit Olympia sauna!

then I will spend 5 days in Rio with the guys I hang with there and then the last weekend go to Porto Alegre where I have some guys I have also know for a number of years.  I realize that Mexico has a stronger draw for me now then Brazil does but I still am very nostalgic about Brazil.  I plan to still go back but probably just two times a year rather then the 4 to 5 times a year I have been going.  also I plan to visit Mexico a week a month from October to April.

• Members

Interesting plans. I've yet to visit Mexico but I'd be glad to learn more about Mexico from your experiences as you report them here. I too appreciate sunshine and a warmer climate by frequent travel out of the Northern hemisphere during the winter months.

• Members

Tomcal, you know i am a fan of olimpo... I hope you have fun. I will be in Brazil in sept too, no dates set but likely towards the end of the month. I'll pm you dates when I have them , I would love to watch the master in action! Well, not all the action, but the lead up. Kkkkk

• Members

I think you will love Belo Horizonte Tomcal... went once and met some boys on sauna Olympos, they were very friendly, and even went out with them to dinner (no, I was only paying my dinner) and to a club to have fun. Obvious that at saunas the boys were working, but out of there they were just having fun, so different from the professionalism of the boys on Rio and SP ... and fun we had over the next days, I even lost my plane back home and had to reschedule to a later day.