Guest MonkeySee

Question about posting pictures

Guest MonkeySee

Why are the pictures on the Gay Thailand board, so much different than what you see on the TingTong board? Different software or server? The pictures here are so tiny. I have tried to post a few pictures, but I am limited because the attachment space used is 215K of the 500K. I have only posted one pic and I guess I did not reduce the size enough.

Like you noted, I think it all depends on how low you re-size your photos. If my memory is right, this board will accept something about 500 x 500 pixels before it makes them smaller.

Here's a photo that's 359 x 450 pixels and I'll see if that posts completely (this is a photo of my favorite statue at Viharna Sien just outside of Pattaya - and I thought the statue was talking to me....):

229949917_gsvd4-M.jpg

[i see the entire photo here instead of one of those "reduced" boxes so I'm hoping you see the same. Yet, I now notice some other posted photos that aren't any bigger than this one are getting the "reduced" boxes - so maybe the technonerds can answer the question more accurately]

Why are the pictures on the Gay Thailand board, so much different than what you see on the TingTong board?

If you attach a picture to your post, it will appear small. If you click on it, then it will enlarge.

If you use the IMG function, then the picture can be whatever size you want.