likeohmygod

Brazil...new political crisis in sight

Guest bobbalino

I would take that a step further ... some of us can chew cock and bum as well as walk and chew gum at the same time. 

• Members
3 hours ago, bobbalino said:

I would take that a step further ... some of us can chew cock and bum as well as walk and chew gum at the same time. 

Kevin's attempt at snark not only missed the mark, but also wasn't factual. Most of the men and women that I know who partake in sex tourism are also well-versed in politics, world affairs, the arts and culture. The two things are not mutually exclusive.

Guest bobbalino

And the point of this forum community is that we do not have to defend against our sex-seeking in any form or context. A "conventional" heterosexual monogamous couple's interest in other topics would not be considered pretense.

A relaxing visit to the Copacabana Forte today offered a pleasant few hours of history, nature, dining, and bukkake militar fantasizing.

• Members
1 hour ago, bobbalino said:

And the point of this forum community is that we do not have to defend against our sex-seeking in any form or context. A "conventional" heterosexual monogamous couple's interest in other topics would not be considered pretense.

A relaxing visit to the Copacabana Forte today offered a pleasant few hours of history, nature, dining, and bukkake militar fantasizing.

Hahaha...i had the same fantasy