Suckrates

Trump Sings the Blues

• Members

And it's the same old song ....... "I'm a Victim"

Reeling from the announcement of a special appointed council to investigate HIM, Trump is up on his soapbox claiming WITCHUNT...

Sorry Trump, but when you ARE a witch, you get hunted.....  I honestly believe he doesnt think he has done anything wrong, or he is entitled to do what he did, and is still doing.  That's the sick part.  

As an invited guest at the recent Cadet graduation, Trump as commencement speaker made the event ALL ABOUT HIM,  whining and complaining about he is a target of fake reporting and unwarranted investigation, going as far as to say that the Obama and Clinton administraitions were responsible for illegal acts, but never had a council appointed to investigate them.  WAIT !, is that some sort of confession ? .

trupmtweet2.jpg

Aside from his mispelling the word "councel", sounds like the Pouty POTUS is furious and losing his cool.  While on paper, an appointed council might look like a good means to Stop this caged bird from singing,  but Dumpster is a RARE bird, so no such luck. 

They're Being Mean to ME... Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!   

Screen-Shot-2016-11-02-at-5.11.46-PM.png  

2fd7d7c015aae043c23439c814e60791daac2f32

So I guess he is lying HERE too ?      ARROGANT ASSWIPE

636049829145518833-96353917_aaa.png