Suckrates

What Happened To ????

• Members

As an aside, I am wondering what happened to those 2 loudmouthed, ghetto rabble rousers Trump constantly had by his side, supporting him all the way to victory , and then some...  I had always maintained they were PAID spokespersons, there simply to prove Trump was a friend of the "Blacks" , and to get some some photo ops.     It was simply too transparent for me.   

I guess as soon as Trump was ensconced in the oval "orifice", he didnt need BLACK support anymore and stopped writing their Paychecks...?     Well at least HE provided new jobs "for awhile".....

DiamondSilk-640x480.jpg

DT+Diamond+and+Silk.jpg?format=1500w

• Members
On 5/16/2017 at 8:15 AM, Suckrates said:

As an aside, I am wondering what happened to those 2 loudmouthed, ghetto rabble rousers Trump constantly had by his side, supporting him all the way to victory , and then some...  I had always maintained they were PAID spokespersons, there simply to prove Trump was a friend of the "Blacks" , and to get some some photo ops.     It was simply too transparent for me.   

I guess as soon as Trump was ensconced in the oval "orifice", he didnt need BLACK support anymore and stopped writing their Paychecks...?     Well at least HE provided new jobs "for awhile".....

DiamondSilk-640x480.jpg

DT+Diamond+and+Silk.jpg?format=1500w

Golly gee...has it been 15 minutes already? Word on the street is that they married some clown. :P