TotallyOz

Rent coming to Fox

• Members
1 minute ago, TotallyOz said:

I guess you taste for sexy boys doesn't carry over to musicals. ^_^

I am a 1000% card carrying MUSICAL loving Gay, but I just found the play to be alot of Noise, regardless of the messages it was trying to put across.... I felt so much better sitting in The Olive Garden eatting my tortelloni than watching that crap.  And FYI, TASTE has nothing to do with it......COCK does !  :D

• Members
15 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

I can easily understand it not being your type of play, but to walk out?  To not the the play? I don't get it.

Why would I endure something that I didnt enjoy ?   Would you expect me to suck a 3 inch cock ?  :o

1 minute ago, Suckrates said:

Why would I endure something that I didnt enjoy ?   Would you expect me to suck a 3 inch cock ?  :o

1. Yes. You are a gay man and there was a great story line there.

2. No. You are a size queen.

But, to both, you might miss out on something you really enjoy if you rules are so rigid that you don't at least entertain both possibilities.

Years back, I knew this Puerto Rican boy who was fucking beautiful. But, his dick was small.  I am so glad I didn't dismiss him based on that as he was really one of the best lays I've had.