Suckrates

Trump Fires Comey

• Members

Who saw this coming?  Dumpster fires FBI leader James Comey, who was leading the investigation into Trumps ties to Russia.

I guess this clearly shows Comey was getting too close for Trumps comfort...?    I hope this DOES NOT close the book on the Trump investigation.  He is undoubtedly GUILTY and must be dealt with.

james-comey-gty.jpg

Screen-Shot-2015-07-15-at-11.00.46-AM.jp

• Members
2 hours ago, MsAnn said:

Jeffrey Tobin..."It's a grotesque abuse of power"

Apparently Comey was getting too close to the truth. Time to start building the coffin for POTUS.

Unless an independent party is appointed to continue the investigation, nothing will come of it and Trump and his arrogant teflon ass will remain perched on his gloating pedestal.....

• Members

THAT'S SOME SHADY ASS SHIT

9416101.jpg

Trump should have just made a PUBLIC CONFESSION of his Treason

(kinda what he did anyway)

The small intense SECRET AND SHIELDED group of just NINETEEN investigators buried deep inside the FBI who are doing this Russia investigation are LIVID WITH ANGER AND RAGE at this firing, my inside sources report.

Trump just sealed his own fate.

Within two years (the justice system grinds slow, but EXCEEDING FINE) he will be clapped in irons, for the Rest of His Natural Life.

What an idiot.

• Members
1 minute ago, AdamSmith said:

The small intense SECRET AND SHIELDED group of just NINETEEN investigators buried deep inside the FBI who are doing this Russia investigation are LIVID WITH ANGER AND RAGE at this firing, my inside sources report.

Trump just sealed his own fate.

Within two years (the justice system grinds slow, but EXCEEDING FINE) he will be clapped in irons, for the Rest of His Natural Life.

What an idiot.

While that might be reassuring to hear, I doubt it will happen.  This guy is a tyrant and seems Teflon, intent on abusing his power to achieve his goals and conceal his crimes...  And our government is letting it happen. 

These are VERY DARK days for America and it's peoples.

We should just leave the country !

tumblr_oopnfpl5nq1uwmaxko1_1280.jpg

• Members

Let's ALL be perfectly clear here.   TRUMP has his own personal agenda, and it has become excruciatingly CLEAR that it is NOT to Make America Great Again. !    Let's all proceed with extreme CAUTION.....

We are a nation ON THE EDGE.....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9EYr3og8-vSJRrzvjbiT

• Members
23 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

It's almost like electing a petulant, pussy grabbing, lying, woman hating,  insecure, inexperienced, spoiled-rotten, unstable, whiny little bitch billionaire was a bad idea.

Yeah well tell that to the illiterate living in trailer parks or the Billionaires in their gilded penthouses WHO ELECTED HIM.....They still see nothing wrong. 

• Members

Being labelled by some media as "The Coup de Trump",  Trump believes that by firing Comey he has thus stopped the Russian investigation (of course of which HE was NOT a target of) and thereby eliminated his biggest problem.  (Are ya listening North Korea?) 

Donald Dump needs to be taught a lesson....

"Hello ?..Yeah I got HIM"

gettyimages-633017962.jpg?quality=80&w=9

"GOOT !"

art_urlphoto(83471).jpg

• Members
9 hours ago, AdamSmith said:

Look, you were there. Watergate ground on for like TWO YEARS. But it ultimately took Milhous down.

The Framers designed our systems to work not FAST, but instead INEXORABLY.

Seems the Dump is able to throw up roadblocks at every turn.  And his party, for the most part is protecting him, becuae if HE goes down, they ALL go down.    I guess its just the NEW REGIME?    Trump team players must have no loyalty to country or its constituents.  The only loyalty MUST be to the Dictator in Chief.   If not, "poof, you're gone !  

15 hours ago, Suckrates said:

Seems the Dump is able to throw up roadblocks at every turn.  And his party, for the most part is protecting him, becuae if HE goes down, they ALL go down.    I guess its just the NEW REGIME?    Trump team players must have no loyalty to country or its constituents.  The only loyalty MUST be to the Dictator in Chief.   If not, "poof, you're gone !  

WHAT "roadblocks"?

Look, the Repubs in Congress are SALIVATING for the moment when public opinion turns enough against the Orange-utang that they can come out with their real feelings in public, and then zoom to impeach & convict Trump -- and then leave him exposed as a private citizen to the damning findings the FBI already has in its big fat Russia dossier, but are now just tying up all the loose ends on the smaller fry also involved -- and get their man Pence into the Oval Office! Have patience! We're only 3.5 months into this fiasco of a Trump Administration!

We will be rid of him soon enough.