Guest bobbalino

Rio Wed 117 promotion

Guest bobbalino

I have limited wifi for a month, but can tell you all Weds in May at 117 the suites are R$20, even consecutively, not just the first booking. So for example 3 hours 60 rather than typical 120 reais.

Guest bobbalino

Sorry, my math is incorrect ... 3 hours should read 3 half hours (3 standard booking durations).

Hella problem with the clocks in the suites. Many are not running (battery budget depletion?) and the club is strictly enforcing a second equal charge for one iota over 30 minutes. As many of you know, the charge is computer-generated according to when the reception staff enter the key-dispensing cue followed by the key return cue. 

Hmmm, interesting association between new block-letter hazard-grade signage regarding the temporal rules, accompanied by wall clocks frozen in time. Purely coincidental, spurious likely.

So bring an egg timer or a watch with countdown function unless you are indifferent to the financial costs of romantic post-coital lingering.

Guest bobbalino

Free cabins, as always, Tues, even apparently the second consecutive half hour in the same suite. They had charged me for the latter the few times this occurred on previous visits.

Wed the same as Tues, but only up until May 31st. Perhaps an experiment to stem the tide of Tues.

Deviating a little from the post heading, Point 202 is now closed Tues. They offer free cabins Mon, Wed, Fri currently. Point tends to be changing the arrangement much more frequently compared to 117 and NMM.