Guest catawampuscat

hot show in Pattaya...

Guest catawampuscat

We have seen the show at Wild West Boys in Boystown several times recently..It is lots of fun and

very hot by Pattaya show standards..Each nite was somewhat different and two out of the three times the show was really fun to watch and the boys have really gotten good at erotic dancing..

I am partial to two of the boys and when both are in the show, I am in la la land..and if you love bubble butts & hot bodies, check out the 10:30 or midnite show..

Why, you would almost think I get free drinks or run a tab at Wild West Boys for the positive plugs I put in..Maybe, I even have an interest in the ownership, but , no , I will leave that to others.. :wub:

Guest A Rose By Any Other Name

We have seen the show at Wild West Boys in Boystown several times recently..It is lots of fun and

very hot by Pattaya show standards..Each nite was somewhat different and two out of the three times the show was really fun to watch and the boys have really gotten good at erotic dancing..

I am partial to two of the boys and when both are in the show, I am in la la land..and if you love bubble butts & hot bodies, check out the 10:30 or midnite show..

Why, you would almost think I get free drinks or run a tab at Wild West Boys for the positive plugs I put in..Maybe, I even have an interest in the ownership, but , no , I will leave that to others.. :wub:

I also very much enjoy this show. It is a pleasant change from the regular lady boy bad-lip-synch traps around the corner. I also think the Mamasan is especially friendly and helpful.

The Rose

Guest nicky9200

I also very much enjoy this show. It is a pleasant change from the regular lady boy bad-lip-synch traps around the corner. I also think the Mamasan is especially friendly and helpful.

The Rose

I have some friend in pattaya he want hard sex and he hansom please email to me if you want to meet at *************

. Contact him via private message.

Guest wowpow

Best is difficuly to justify when compared the the katoey glamour of Boyz Boyz Boyz especially when Madam Jim graces the stage. Still I do like Wild West very much and second all that had been said above. The quality of the show does vary - probably deends on who has been offed. The other point worth a mention is the 150 baht drink charge.The best point about this place is that the boys seem happy and enjoy their work.

Guest MonkeySee

Have been to Wild West and enjoyed the show and the boys. It is a small space. When going upstairs to the bathroom, it was nice to see the handsome boys dressing for the next show. If you have not been, it is definitely worth a visit.