TotallyOz

Donald Trump is President

• Members
12 hours ago, AdamSmith said:

He colluded with Putin & Co to throw the election.

You approve?

Then you deserve the same life prison term that Trump is headed for.

Ring, ring.  Hello.  Donald Trump here.  

Hi Donald, this is Vlad from Russia.  I was wondering if there was anything I could do to get Hillary the Popular Vote and get you the Electoral College?  Maybe we could collude to make it happen?  I mean..  I would not know where to begin and I will need your direction.  Sure I can topple Governments, Kill enemies as I wish, anywhere they may be.  I am KGB and I can do anything I like.  But politics are outside my wheel house.  I need direction from you.

I hear you Vlad  The News and the polls all show me in last place.  I'm still fighting it out with the other republicans.  Maybe if you could get Hillary to take a victory lap and vanish from the scene as we all go out campaigning?  I think that will help.

You got it Donald.  And Donald, Tweet 3 times in the morning if you want me.  Twice at night if the answer is no.

3 years and 9 months to go for his first term.....  Sigh.....

• Members
1 hour ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

Ring, ring.  Hello.  Donald Trump here.  

Hi Donald, this is Vlad from Russia.  I was wondering if there was anything I could do to get Hillary the Popular Vote and get you the Electoral College?  Maybe we could collude to make it happen?  I mean..  I would not know where to begin and I will need your direction.  Sure I can topple Governments, Kill enemies as I wish, anywhere they may be.  I am KGB and I can do anything I like.  But politics are outside my wheel house.  I need direction from you.

I hear you Vlad  The News and the polls all show me in last place.  I'm still fighting it out with the other republicans.  Maybe if you could get Hillary to take a victory lap and vanish from the scene as we all go out campaigning?  I think that will help.

You got it Donald.  And Donald, Tweet 3 times in the morning if you want me.  Twice at night if the answer is no.

3 years and 9 months to go for his first term.....  Sigh.....

Bucky, try holding your breath for that long and see what happens to you !  

• Members
15 hours ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

Trump will not always be president.  And America will still be moving along like it always has.  Trust me ^_^

Every appointee of his and many actions are gutting just about every federal branch and regulation.

Do I care whether a transgender person loses protections in a Federal job...? A little. Do I care if all environmental progress in the last 20 years is lost...? HOW DOESN'T EVERYBODY? There are a dozen critical issues that anybody who follows things and has ever been left leaning is worried about. Hell, just the naked hypocrisy of all the golf weekends which line his own pockets and all the money to keep his 'wife' in Trump Tower...

His take on the checks and balances of the different branches of government AND a FREE PRESS are a clear and present danger to the Constitution of the United States of America. Your ability to get healthcare if sick, your ability to buy safe food, breathe clean air, travel internationally, not have your activities here sold by your ISP, etc. are all on the line.  

Image result for but her emails sign

• Members
6 hours ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

I guess I'll put you down as a maybe for his reelection?

If Hillary runs again...

No.  But for his impeachment I'm in!  

Seriously, nobody remembers history?  Nixon also cut funding to PBS right before the Watergate hearings.  

On 4/6/2017 at 5:44 AM, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

I guess it's not so bad for you guys to have hope for a hail Mary that will topple the Trump presidency.  Republicans did it for 8 years of Obama. 

A nine-month-long and still-ongoing collection by five U.S. intelligence agencies of the mountains of evidence of Trump's collusion with Russia to throw the election is a Hail Mary?

104352343-comey.1910x1000.jpg

Comey's report is going to send Trump and many of his lieutenants to this nice federal resort for the rest of their lives...

2-Butner.jpg

The FBI does not squander its resources on wild goose chases. Once Comey diverges from the normal protocol of not commenting on investigations until they are concluded, and tells Congress what he did, it means: This one IS concluded, and everyone involved is GUILTY AS SIN. We are just now taking the time to be sure we understand everything Russia did to meddle in our elections, so we can fight it in future. We already have all our guilty guys IN THE CAN, AND READY TO THROW THE BOOK AT as soon as we finish looking into all of Russia's funny business against us.

BYE-BYE, DONALD.

• Members
43 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

A nine-month-long and still-ongoing collection by five U.S. intelligence agencies of the mountains of evidence of Trump's collusion with Russia to throw the election is a Hail Mary?

104352343-comey.1910x1000.jpg

Comey's report is going to send Trump and many of his lieutenants to this nice federal resort for the rest of their lives...

2-Butner.jpg

The FBI does not squander its resources on wild goose chases. Once Comey diverges from the normal protocol of not commenting on investigations until they are concluded, and tells Congress what he did, it means: This one IS concluded, and everyone involved is GUILTY AS SIN. We are just now taking the time to be sure we understand everything Russia did to meddle in our elections, so we can fight it in future. We already have all our guilty guys IN THE CAN, AND READY TO THROW THE BOOK AT as soon as we finish looking into all of Russia's funny business against us.

BYE-BYE, DONALD.

Well now with the diversion of "the missiles Red glare", there might be a slight delay ?   Trump knows how to DETRACT...

1 hour ago, Suckrates said:

Well now with the diversion of "the missiles Red glare", there might be a slight delay ?   Trump knows how to DETRACT...

I don't think Comey is a man easily distracted.

He is a bulldog whose fangs are already firmly embedded in Trump's ankle.

Don't worry about our intelligence agencies. They are the hardest asses in the government. Even harder-assed than the military in some ways.

As I've said, I know a few personally professionally. I would not like to be in a knife fight against them in a dark alley. Or anywhere.