12is12

not-4-pay cntd.

Hi Guys,

A discussion on this topic developed in another thread I opened (reporting on Rio sauans), picking up on a side comment of mine. I'm opening a new thread on this, because due to responses there - I think some members here might benefit from it in their future travels.

To be clear, not-4-pay means exactly that: young locals who want to hook up with OWM (old white male) without asking for money. Some of them might hope for money, but it's never mentioned or hinted at.

Since many wondered again and again why-oh-why would a young hot guy be interested in us out-of-shape oldies, here are the answers I gathered in circa ten countries (Latin America and Asia):

Some young prefer mature, a universal phenomena (also in the straight world).

Preferring tourists to non-discrete / akward-to-meet-again locals.

In China and Vietnam I got the distinct feeling that they're interested in non-Asian cock length. (I'm average, but for most of them it was like "huge".)

Cosmopolitan big-world atmosphere, routine-breaking, natural wish to know new people from other countries.

Genuine fondness. Not all men are sex/money-oriented (I had at least one guy who refused money for a taxi back home); some want to hang out together just because they like you. I know it sounds naive, but I'm sure about 2 cases of circa 10 (including the Rio law student I mentioned in the original post). 

Practice English

A day off, with no (transportation, food, enterance) expenses. (I never wanted to take someone with me on a flight or cruise, but twice - when I had a rented car - we drove to out-of-town attractions.)

Hope for money/gifts or for a longer-lasting beneficial laison. In a couple of cases I did buy a small gift. In one case, months later I sent the guy in Myanmar a unique birthday present.

How to find these guys?

(Not only) I publish my profile locally in advance, writing that I'm looking for a local companion to show me around. Since gay-dating webs/apps are sex-oriented, sex is implicitly included (never had a problem).Of course I get a lot of responses from (upfront or not) moneyboys, and sometimes I also "book ahead". However, as mentioned in my original post, I got lucky in circa 10 countries with nice hot guys who weren't out for money.

I'm posting because some responders gave the impression that they didn't know/believe such a thing is possible. Well it is. This isn't only to save money; for me at least, it's primarily to get an authentic interpersonal experience, and to enjoy the 'services' of a local 'tourguide' 

Guest KevinC
1 hour ago, SolaceSoul said:

Why are you restricting your discussion  of not-for-pay to young guys who like OWM (old white men)?

OP mentioned only Latin America and Asia, and he mentioned OWM.  I wonder if  there is some sort of supremacy in his head. 

Guest bobbalino

I think 12is12 is, without guile, using age extremes on a continuum, for narrative effect.

12is12, I met you in Rio, though neither of us IDd our forum affiliation. You referenced some unique things that correspond to your posts.

You are much younger than me and you are no WASP, to be sure.

Correct me if you will.

I find both free sex and paid sex fun.  I normally prefer the paid version as I can tell them exactly what I want, the way I want and the time I want it. When I pick up someone for free, which does happen on occasion, I feel I have to be as supportive of their sexual needs as mine. I much prefer it be all about me.

Guest KevinC

I do both free sex and paid sex too.  In general, I get better looking , better body guys when pay. But I get better sex when it is free because when the guys do it for free, the only reason for them is that they are into me (or into it).

Thx Bobbalino for the compliments, and no - I'm not a WASP; I'm Israeli. 59 yo.

I don't think of myself as old and would prefer the term "mature". OWM isn't my invention; I picked it up in some forum. Furthermore, that's how youngsters whom we lust after think (also) of my age.

Solace, I restricted my post to OWM because that's what I am, and because that's how my young partners explain their attraction.