Guest JDDanielsxxx

Joan Crawford

Guest JDDanielsxxx

Over The Past  2 years I've grown to be a big fan of this amazing lady - Ms. Joan Crawford for her sense of style, pose, mannerisms, class, and charm in the filming industry, and her kindness when it came to charities for the needy.

She truly was(despite of the whole "Mommie Dearest" drama) a true class act lady that I admire and think a great deal of.

I'm not sure weather or not she was a child abuser as her adopted daughter, Christina Crawford has revealed, but do think yes, she had some issues outside of the movie industry like everyone else when it came to her not being at her best when off camera.

Even though she was a star way before my time, it's touching for me as the new generation to learn to grow to adore her as the highly respected, and class act star she was to millions of people who admired her, and adored her.

Love her BTW in "Mildred Pierce" along with "What Ever Happened To Baby Jane" of course. :P:P.

5-star movie all the way. :).

One of my favorite scenes from "Mildred Pierce" (Below).

Live on Joan - In memory of a great star indeed.