likeohmygod

Another thread about overpaying garotos.

On 3/22/2017 at 9:55 PM, Tomcal said:

WOW! Bobbalino talk about the pot calling the kettle black! LOL   over what is really a simple topic, "how much do you pay to sauna guys or overnights or whatever in Brazil.  let me go back about 13 years ago after we had the first "Hooboy Party" at the Atlantico Hotel and had 25 Americans and 80 sauna boys come to it.  It was held on the rooftop of the hotel and the members provided all the food and drinks for the guys!  Later I heard about a guy who was really overpaying(in my mind) and over the following months continued.  I commented about it, saying it would wreck the pricing for the rest of us! (I didn't realize I was such a drama queen then!)  Guess what? it didn't!  over the years as I have gotten older and less dogmatic about peoples beliefs/practices in relation to mine.  I realize everything doesn't revolve around what I believe or think! 

the guys are a lot smarter then a lot of their customers think!  and they talk and gossip about us clients then you would believe! they are happy to point out who overpays, who cums quickly, who is a dick in terms of personality and who the nice guys are...among other things.  They know I have a friend that pays almost double what I do and thats' fine as long as they don't expect the same from me and so far none have!  Now I never ask what anyone pays and don't care! I pay what I think is the right amount and don't worry about anyone else and again don't forget that a lot depends on your personality!

I want to encourage everyone to post their experiences but Bobbalino with all due respect, your reads are tedious at best! I have yet to read a entire post of yours..i tend to skip over the parts where you try to impart your knowledge in less then common English wording!  This is not a forum for a course in getting a graduate degree in English Lit!  (I do have a grad degree so I kind of know what I am talking about).   Write as if you are talking to a friend in your living room not as if you are lecturing!   thanks  

want to encourage everyone to post their experiences but Bobbalino with all due respect, your reads are tedious at best! I have yet to read a entire post of yours..i tend to skip over the parts where you try to impart your knowledge in less then common English wording!  This is not a forum for a course in getting a graduate degree in English Lit!  (I do have a grad degree so I kind of know what I am talking about).   Write as if you are talking to a friend in your living room not as if you are lecturing!   thanks  

WELL SAID TOMCAL.....

Guest bobbalino

You need to settle down and acquire a sense of humor, BB81. Are you really from the same city as Donald Glover? 

So we know you are Masters educated hot tall imposing well travelled jet setting top brother who does not always have to pay. You are the perfect pckg if not so wound up.

You seem to always want to go to the mat with me, tagteaming with tomcal who I think is less interested than you might think. At least tomcal is fun to get a little spicey with. Maybe he does not always want to get triangulated by you, with you.

Jeepers creepers! You are like a dog with a bone to pick, but it's getting mighty tiring to watch and listen.

Your posts are better than mine, all right. You can have the supremacy. Fcuking take it ... there is no where else to go with it.

Good night and good luck.