12is12

In Rio now. Anyone wants to meet?

Guest bobbalino

I keep my Rio sauna in-person perfil and my forum profile mutually exclusive, 12is12. To each his own.

Many customers are friendly among themselves and often end up as impromptu wing-men for one another. I am affable and approachable. I might be among a number of older fellows to whom you spontaneously introduce yourself, using our real names.

Chances are we will meet if you extend yourself. I personally am inclined to interact on the basis of having sympatico in terms of being in the same place seeking a similar experience. The forum history fades out, taking a back seat.

As Simon at 117 says ... "Good sauna".

This goes for the rest of you during the "season".

Keep safe, have fun, and there is no need to be socially lonely/isolated unless you tend to be your own worst enemy.

Guest bobbalino

If there is a REALLY serious problem facing one of us, I might be able to help with, post it on the forum ... under extreme circumstances I could be private messaged upon invitation ... in which case I would be open to providing my Whatsapp mobile info. I hope that the merits of being a community of like minds supercedes the forum rules I of course wish and intend to respect.

However, I am only accessing wifi and this forum intermittently.

A Canuck friend had his credit card stuck in an Itau ATM slot last night for over an hour! He was frantic and of course the phone only reached a Portuguese language rep who suggested he cancel the card. Fortunately, a well-heeled local stayed with him thru the ordeal and eventually they wedged it out undamaged. My bud then got cash from a Santander, met me late at 117, and was eventually able to have his mind blown by a super HOT number Jair?(Ray). Crisis averted. I only seek withdrawals at ATMs during business hours cuz I had problems once in São Paulo.

31 minutes ago, bobbalino said:

I keep my Rio sauna in-person perfil and my forum profile mutually exclusive, 12is12. To each his own.

Many customers are friendly among themselves and often end up as impromptu wing-men for one another. I am affable and approachable. I might be among a number of older fellows to whom you spontaneously introduce yourself, using our real names.

Chances are we will meet if you extend yourself. I personally am inclined to interact on the basis of having sympatico in terms of being in the same place seeking a similar experience. The forum history fades out, taking a back seat.

As Simon at 117 says ... "Good sauna".

This goes for the rest of you during the "season".

Keep safe, have fun, and there is no need to be socially lonely/isolated unless you tend to be your own worst enemy.

So Bobbolino is that a Yes or a No? LOL

which is really the only thing you had to say and if the response was positive you Could have pvt messaged him to set it up!

1 hour ago, Tomcal said:

So Bobbolino is that a Yes or a No? LOL

which is really the only thing you had to say and if the response was positive you Could have pvt messaged him to set it up!

I agree...I actually can't interpret most of the shit he types and have no understanding of why he feels the need to go on and on about trivial questions with extremely long drawn out, hard ro understand responses...

And still no clear answer

There has to be a term for that disorder...