Badboy81

A few places outside of bars and saunas to meet HOTTT Brasileiros....

1.  Samba Schools....Every since samba school (when they have having their practices) will have tons of hot guys there...Some of the guys are openly gay and some or very discreet....

2. Lapa-excellent place to see guys...Friday and Saturday nights AND especially when during major holidays...you will even see some of the sauna boys hanging out there

3.  Beaches-whats hotter than seeing sexy muscular bodies in those little Brazilians briefs that all the locals seem to wear

4.  Local Street Markets-the farmers markets, Sunday markets are always full of hot guys

5.  Restaurants.....I have met guys in restaurants around the city while not even cruising...

Brazilians are very friendly in general and seem to be very open minded if they are attracted to what they see....

16 hours ago, Badboy81 said:

1.  Samba Schools....Every since samba school (when they have having their practices) will have tons of hot guys there...Some of the guys are openly gay and some or very discreet....

2. Lapa-excellent place to see guys...Friday and Saturday nights AND especially when during major holidays...you will even see some of the sauna boys hanging out there

3.  Beaches-whats hotter than seeing sexy muscular bodies in those little Brazilians briefs that all the locals seem to wear

4.  Local Street Markets-the farmers markets, Sunday markets are always full of hot guys

5.  Restaurants.....I have met guys in restaurants around the city while not even cruising...

Brazilians are very friendly in general and seem to be very open minded if they are attracted to what they see....

#4  lets me a little puzzled, because my apt. is directly across the street from the Hippie Fair held every Sunday, and I see many more hot guys walking down R. Visconde de Piraja in front of the hippie fair then I ever do inside the hippie fair. in fact I see hot guys walking down the streets of Ipanema and Copa almost any time of day.