TotallyOz

Marches for Equality around the world

• Members
9 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

I have been so moved in the last 24 hours to see the marches around the world to protest Trump and to praise equality for all.  This may turn into the movement needed to take back the USA from Trump the Tyrant.

That would be a VERY difficult task, but at least those conservatives see how HATED he is.   Maybe it will bring them to their senses?  

17 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

That would be a VERY difficult task, but at least those conservatives see how HATED he is.   Maybe it will bring them to their senses?  

No, most of them do not see this at all. They see liberal Hollywood staging this and duping the American people.  Those that voted for him will never see how vile he actually is. 

Day 1 in office, he lied at the CIA briefing. He will get away with it and he will continue to lie and nothing will stop him.  Until, we vote him out.

• Members

34 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

No, most of them do not see this at all. They see liberal Hollywood staging this and duping the American people.  Those that voted for him will never see how vile he actually is. 

Day 1 in office, he lied at the CIA briefing. He will get away with it and he will continue to lie and nothing will stop him.  Until, we vote him out.

Until then, I think WE all deserve a little STRESS RELIEF ?

tumblr_ojh296ycvo1tc8du2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ojiz8zg3pr1u1rnafo1_500.jpg

• Members
4 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

nothing will stop him.  Until, we vote him out.

I'm still hoping for a scandal so egregious that his administration will unravel...OR impeachment. I'm not picky, I'll take either one. Until then, we still have Grandma to keep our minds occupied. :drool:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/history-journey-to-the-womens-march-on-washington-ends-in-triumph-024856955.html

My favorite sign from yesterday: "Melania, blink twice if you need help" :D

Chicago. The 7th largest gathering of people in human history.

http://media.nbcchicago.com/images/1200*675/women_s_march1.png

http://cdn.newsday.com/polopoly_fs/1.12993337.1485013332%21/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_1280/image.jpg

FIVE intelligence agencies are already deep into his drawers over pretty certain-looking Russian direct financial involvement in his campaign.

A BIG no-no. :o

As I said: Patience, folks.

The Framers were far from uncognizant of the possibility, indeed likelihood, that the Executive chair would eventually come to be occupied by a knave & fool. They had just had this run-in with their own George, right?

I for one look forward to watching their ingeniously crafted machinery grind forward in its measured but ultimately inexorable operation.

Nixon-Watergate-Vsign.jpg

"Our Constitution works." Gerald Ford

5 hours ago, OneFinger said:

What an interesting and enlightening link. Didn't know this site existed. Thanks for educating me.

This has been one of my favorite sites for years.  They had a bit of a struggle with this election as it was found out some connection between the owners and Hillary's campaign and all the Bernie supporters were pissed. But, it has been consistent for years with tons of amazing and reliable posters. 

Guest Cornelius

Honestly though, Pence is much, much, much worse. The guy believes electroshock therapy in teens will cure being gay . . . what a fuck. If Pence makes his way into the high chair, he will assuredly do everything he can to combine church and state. 

Guest Cornelius

Well Abraham Lincoln isn't exactly the greatest president either.

the greatest quote I've heard is "If you're not ashamed of your countries history, then you don't know your countries history"