snwbrdr015

Colombia - my experiences

• Members

@boiworship : Maybe we can meet up!  I may talk a big game on the forum but, being a middle aged top I max out at 4-5 encounters a day.  Usually, 2-3 is good enough for me and I spend the rest of the day walking around the city, visiting museums, traveling to excursions and going to restaurants!  I'll keep the forum updated regarding my plans.

• Members

@boiworship : I leave the country several times a year but, I only make a long trip to Colombia and points south about once a year at present.  I love museums and food so I actually have a full itinerary of places I want to explore.  My Spanish is currently in a very sorry state so though basic communication is possible I like to get a guy who can accompany me and translate.  Sex is a reason that I travel however, sex is not the only reason.  If I just wanted to hook up with great Latin guys I could visit Miami, Dallas, Houston, Las Angeles or Chicago.  I'm still relatively fit and moderately attractive.  I go to get away from the bubble I feel trapped in when I'm in the States.  I don't want to think about work, family or anything else that reminds me of home.  That escape has proven vital to my sanity and the sex with great guys is an awesome bonus  :smile:  What are the reasons that you travel?

Guest KevinC
4 hours ago, 12is12 said:

Thx again Snwbrdr,

How can I avoid Kevin's disappointment (dirty booths with no one around)?

Just lower your expectation because Colombia is nothing compared to Brazil.