Tomcal

January in Brazil

• Members

Tomcal: "this may be my last trip to Rio until May or June so i am looking to make as memorable as i can. :-) "

Tomcal I am so glad to hear you say this, out loud and in a public forum. Many of us have worried about why you insist on holding back when in Brazil and not going for a memorable trip. If having to wait a few months for your next trip makes you go all out on this one, I say :It's about time." You could be having multiple programmas. You could have boys Facebooking you every day...even when you are not in Brazil. I picture the day when you will have multiple boys waiting on you...

...BUT FIRST, learn how to make a trip memorable, one that you would write about here, and even get multiple "likes." All of that, and more, can be yours if you just loosen up a bit, and let the boys come to you. Trust me, they will! And we will all be looking forward to it!

It's a slow night. ^_^

Guest bobbalino

He is so representative, anyone unfortunate enough to miss out on travel to Rio should be as green with envy as that AstroTurf I want to be kneeling on. Apologies if he is spoken for, but c'mon!

• Members

Without your comment, Tomcal, I would not have believed that is the same man.

I know everyone's taste differs but...In my view, he was immensely attractive when aged 20, a really beautiful young man. But as shown now, in the first photo, I have no interest and I find it hard to credit that he's 24/25 as his face seems much older.

4 hours ago, msclelovr said:

Without your comment, Tomcal, I would not have believed that is the same man.

I know everyone's taste differs but...In my view, he was immensely attractive when aged 20, a really beautiful young man. But as shown now, in the first photo, I have no interest and I find it hard to credit that he's 24/25 as his face seems much older.

Msclelovr,  I totally agree!  I saw him a 1/2 dozen times or so when he was 20/21, then starting about 2years ago he started with the scruff look and finally last year went with the beard. numerous times he has come to me at the sauna wanting to go back to the apartment and I have always said that I had already made arrangements!

Guest bobbalino

The taste variation is advantageous ... enough to go around for everyone ;)

My impression so far, regarding Club 117 in Rio specifically, is that the majority of garotos there are a little older and larger in size than "younger" Diego above.

Last month in that venue, however, I met a strikingly appealing (to me, anyway) 20-year old who is on my mind a lot. He did not incline towards diminutive in size, though, and could have passed for a few years older.

Personally, when I was very young I imprinted/fixated on those older than me (ie, up to 40) and have been "locked in" at that stage, an extended age range. Each of us has an idiosyncratic preference type. I may like that you (you meaning anyone here) like what you like without liking what you like.

Others can correct me if I am off base, but my sense is that first-timers would do well to be aware that young-looking guys weighing less than 150-160 pounds are not plentiful at 117. Would that there were more variety there to satisfy a broader spectrum of tastes.

I have been getting a number of guys messaging me this past week now that the dates for my trip have been confrmed, and once you tell one the word spreads fast, but I had not told anyone in Porto Alegre and yesterday I got a message from the one of the "cousins" asking me what day I was going to be there and that he could pick me up at the airport!  I have assiduously avoided airport pickups because they think that if they are the ones to pick you up and first to see you, they have the rights to be with you during your visit!  It turns out he is going taking his 8 yr old daughter to Disneyworld in Orlando the day after I arrive and so wanted to arrange to see me before he left.  This will be his second trip to Orlando.  He had been a professional soccer player from 20- 24 so he had a U.S. visa.  I originally me him at Mezziniu when he was 19 and was one of the first guys I met there when it opened along with his cousin.

cousins.htm