pauleiro

New Meio Mundo sauna in Rio

• Members

Monday night was always good in the past. Many boys. Wide choice. I am at NMM. It is monday 7 pm when I arrived with friends. Few boys. Totally worn out. Some big dick on show but on ugly old guys. Mostly black guys. Not a single boy I would think of taking to a (filthy) cabin. Now they charge 57 R$ for entrance to this shitty place. Certainly my last visit to this place. I have never been an aficionado of the place but now I am a strong opponent.  I am nor that desperate to take an ugly boy to a filthy cabin with plastic sheets. Of course the sauna is as filthy as usual with only one shower for tens of customers and boys. 

117 on the contrary is just as usual. Clean,  with a variety of boys. Worth the 57 R$ you pay for entrance. Tomorrow is free cabin night. I will go there no doubt.

NEVER AGAIN TO MEIO MUNDO !!

Guest bobbalino

It is unfortunate, since that part of town is now upgraded and more appealing to visit, as well as easy to access via Metro, yet NMM has not followed suit and sought out its own potential. 

• Members
27 minutes ago, bobbalino said:

It is unfortunate, since that part of town is now upgraded and more appealing to visit, as well as easy to access via Metro, yet NMM has not followed suit and sought out its own potential. 

This is unfortunate, indeed, for Meio Mundo was my favorite sauna in Rio where I found the guys to be genuine by nature.  I have not been for five years, so apparently this place has really declined in its offerings!

3 hours ago, Tomcal said:

I go there to meet new guys and invite them back to the apartment in Ipanema, and cant remember ever having the offer turned down!

The last time I was there was last December and I had an amazing time...there was a ton of variety and I like the maze setup....

I have heard that Monday is the best and busiest night there and since it was far from Copa, I was glad to only go there on Monday...

Sounds like I wont miss much this upcoming trip bypassing it and sticking to 117....I may go by Pointe since I have not been there since March of this year...

A fact many do not know is that Meo Mundo is in a "Historical Building"(which in this case means it is just fucking old and ugly, imho)!  Therefore the exterior can't be changed, which is why it is a 3 story building surrounded by multi-storied office buildings!   MM has it rented through 2017 and I am sure it will be renewed as I can't see what other business would want it given it's limitations!  but this might explain why limited improvements have only been done there do to the high cost of remodeling and keeping within the "Historical Society's" rules for modifying these National treasures! :rolleyes: