demedici

Inhouse Agencia in SP

• Members

In my current trip to Sao Paulo, I have spent many hours in Lagoa but wanted something different. If you are curious about Lagoa, it has  been very busy the nights I was there, especially Saturday night. At least 60 guys. 

Anyway, I wanted an actual massage with a little sensuality thrown in. I went to inhouse agencia and had a mixed experience. Their web site (easy to Google) offers pics of many of the guys at the shop. I had a great massage from Breno,  a straight Chilean with a deep voice and charming accent in Portuguese and English. I am not sure how far it could have gone, but I asked up front and got exactly what I wanted, and was very happy.  That is important...ask upfront. Not all the guys go the full mile. If you want proper action though, I would suggest sticking to the sauna. 

I got a far less enjoyable massage from Guilherme, a gorgeous young man with a stunning body. Unfortunately he was distant and did nothing special or particularly good in the massage. I had paid for a two massage package, glad I did otherwise I might not have had the great time with Breno. 

They offer other services like waxing and pedicures, but the scheduling was confused on their side and in the end I did not get what I scheduled a week prior.

All in all, not an ideal experience but at least one very good massage.