TotallyOz

Hamiliton Boycott?

When the actors of Hamilton addressed Mike Pence at their show, I thought it was done in a very respectful way.  However, Trump and the alt right are very upset and wanting to Boycott this musical.  I think back to a statement I heard often this election: Whinny Little Bitch

You can't have your cake and eat it too!

Front edge of what we are in for, for four years.

Dying historical regimes have their most violent & locally destructive paroxysms in their last years and days. They do not go quietly. These are what we are living through right now.

Work for the moment, and hold onto hope for the -- very near -- future.

• Members
1 hour ago, AdamSmith said:

Dying historical regimes have their most violent & locally destructive paroxysms in their last years and days. They do not go quietly. These are what we are living through right now.

Well said...

• Members

Mike Pence said he did not know if this was a proper venue for those comments but they did not bother him.  He recommended the play as being worth seeing. 

Talk is cheap but at least it was a reasonable response.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

Say, I have 2 tickets to see Hamilton next October. A year ahead of time, but they are the best seats not costing a fortune. The seat next to mine sells for $449, versus $199 for my tickets. All in all, still a high price for theater. But I have seen Hamilton once already, and it is nothing short of amazing. Didn't think Pence and I would agree on much, and so soon too.