Guest bobbalino

One 117 example

Guest bobbalino

I am cropping deliberately to obfuscate identity "what happens in ... stays in, Rio". And omitting name.

It is also challenging to find accurate and representative images that tell a bit of a story while being edited for the sake of protecting innocence.

This guy quietly chats a blue streak of Portuguese filth while tangled up with you ... drove me over the edge.

IMG_0427.JPG

Guest bobbalino

You altered some of the semantics and nuances, sterilizing the intent of the tone; I was referring generally, not specifically regarding this fellow, to a philosophy of respect for risks of social exposure and subsequent reprisals; I provided neither a partial identity nor NOT a full identity, that is why I chose a word to reflect that intent, but I cannot easily repair what you distorted.

Translation: I was not going to pay attention to Bobbalino's posts but now have decided to impose on him an overly simplistic and reductionist interpretation of what he writes. I do this to show/send him up while censoring his choice of writing style. It is important for me to have the last word, the last laugh. I am trying to split the readership into respective pro and con camps in order  to obtain at least some degree of support to buttress justification for my initial flippancy.

• Members
6 hours ago, bobbalino said:

You altered some of the semantics and nuances, sterilizing the intent of the tone; I was referring generally, not specifically regarding this fellow, to a philosophy of respect for risks of social exposure and subsequent reprisals; I provided neither a partial identity nor NOT a full identity, that is why I chose a word to reflect that intent, but I cannot easily repair what you distorted.

Translation: I was not going to pay attention to Bobbalino's posts but now have decided to impose on him an overly simplistic and reductionist interpretation of what he writes. I do this to show/send him up while censoring his choice of writing style. It is important for me to have the last word, the last laugh. I am trying to split the readership into respective pro and con camps in order  to obtain at least some degree of support to buttress justification for my initial flippancy.

to "butt"ress justification of your anal flippancy?