Guest bobbalino

RIo 117 ...

Guest bobbalino

The deluge of rain ceased, cloudy and up early so will prematurely begin review of 117 based on Wed, Fri, Sat so far, no make that past week as I had other days there too. . I will revisit today (Tues) and tomorrow, hon [error] heading back north Thurs.

[again today the backspace is wiping out all text rather than last letter, on my iPad keyboard I discovered I can truncate that by hitting scroll, but very frustrating nevertheless and can take several minutes to correct one simple error.  Wonky words and grammar are not oversights but rather are my attempt to hammer out text without taking all day.] I will skip details of individual guys unless I can find a typing solution.

if sauna days are numbered this is the storm before the calm. TIt has is my 6 visit in 2 years and about my 20-25the time 117.

i have to pinch myself. I am very very very fussy and picky in choice. I cannot keep up. Like badboy81 indicates recently, much variety and choice ... 8 I would say no remove top the number 8! Is typo, along racial mix and body type and age. I prefer mesomorphic and cover out features, read cover boy, age 20-40, not overtly steroidal. I have years of gym training and can reasonably pick out the natural bulders. I like built [ignore those last three words]

justbwhen I have scanned for my shortlist, another's cohortnarrives and I have to to struggle with selection.

i have more f than enough funds but only so many woodies and loads to match. I did not think it could get any better here. After depletion I am in bed in my rented house with memories racing and recovering tumescence. 

Inwill not discuss GP payment but can tip you off that I have been spending on average, averaging 2 fellows per visit, 'all in', entrance, suites , refreshments, and RB, about $R650. The house gets a substantial portion

i budgeted for about 5000 to 10,000 reais for the week, am in GP heaven at bargain-basement rates.

only one fellow rejected my upfront offer ... I inform not ask the price. I then another day circled back and proposed a modestly higher amount. Hebwqb he was worth to me triple what I would pay for that experience. I would happily payb19 ten times the amount in my local city. Read 10? Times without the question mark.n

i may add more following my trip completion tomorrow. 

I return to rio in the new year for a month.

• Members

averaging 2 fellows per visit, 'all in', entrance, suites , refreshments, and RB, about R$450-500. The house gets a substantial portion

Before i forget....you should try to use "Tapatalk". Is an app which should make your life easier when typing on forums with Apple devices, but i don't know if it will be compatible here. Give it a try, it should cost a couple of bucks.

Have the house prices increased? If the going rate is somewhere between 100 and 150 R$ (with no negotiation), it means that aside from guys and entrance, you should have spent 150/200 reais in refreshments and suites.

Ah! Once i did have the same problem on another forum with an iPhone. I've solved the problem by writing my posts on the notepad app, copying all, and pasting it on the forums box.

Guest bobbalino

Yes you are fairly accurate about prices. I really only meant to help newbies forecast how much cash/credit/debit to plan for.

One GP private, outside of cash to him is  ... cabin $R40-80, condoms lube 16-32 (16 for 2 rubbers and 2 lube packs) though I often provide magnums anyway, drinks for guys and me usually 4-6 refreshments per visit total. You can opT to defer camisinhas/preservativos (condoms) and gel lubrificante.

entrance 57. It can add up. The house is cleaning up figuratively.

i tip the cleaners, at least 2 persons per visit but did not factor that in my estimates.

----------

thanks for txt tips. I really do not want the learning curve of another app. I am pm-ing younback. I prefer a solution within the iPad settings. I cannot find notepad. I have an icon called notes. It squiggles like an app when held down, so I do not know if it is an app or an iPad function. I cannot figure out how To copy and paste with it.

Do I pm strictly in forum or in my email server iPad?

you probably find it hard to believe I can do multivariate regression inferential statistical analyses. I can! A good prof and fantastic SPSS manual and blood sweat tears.

but overall a Luddite with apple and with Microsoft except can do Word and Microsoft fairly well.

i tossed my PC (Microsoft) upon retirement, literally ... off a cliff. It was getting glitchy.

Guest bobbalino

Thanks! I meant PowerPoint expertise in one of the sentences above ... can do conference posters no pablum ... problem ;)

Point 202 did not charge condoms lube, maybe routine? Or the November free suite perk?

i might add bring a bottle of lube ... the packets are a hassle to open when fingers slippery etc. I will make sure water soluble available here ... shocked if not. There is a drugstore almost every third loja here in Catete. Avoids overliqifying if carry on as I do.

thanks for your kind and gracious support viz tech-y issues LOMG!

Guest bobbalino

OK, a tube of H2O-based runs R$10, twice what 117 charges for 2 mini-squirts ... it may be locked in a cabinet or behind the pharma counter. 

If your date balks (unlikely), just go with the flow and pay ... some are comforted/reassured by a fixed, invariant routine, preferring the club stock.