Guest bobbalino

New meio Mundo nov 10th ...

Guest bobbalino

Sorry Motta/barbosa team, OK but 3rd place. 

on the Guy front on a thurs was a bust, I went with an average-ish fellow compared to 117. Mind you, at 202, there were also few floor garotos appealing to me. 2 hot dressed fellows 202 with an engagement established, I did not pursue as wanted to self-challenge with the entertainment.

of a dozen privates in rio so far this trip the GP at NMM obnoxiously haggled ex post facto. Give me a break ... I had clearly "telegraphed"  I cannot be had. Downgraded him from 7 to 4 as a result. There was no misunderstanding. He was being an ass. 

I bit ny tongue out of courtesy ... "buddy I would have given a tip" you blew it. It would be lost on him I think.

I did not have a lab or light, but I think unsolicited fluid mess on my torso was a mix of seminal and urinal. In retrospect, I think he had blathered he would ejaculate and see what I think. What about 'eu Nao gosto Nao precise você Gozar, cum, leite, etc,' did he not comprehend?! 

I think the variable ratio operant conditioning goes into effect for some, intermittent success at manipulation is powerfully reinforcing and impels them to attempt repeatedly.

[note some of the more complex functions on this site are  again working inconsistently]

Guest bobbalino

I meant to append the idea that my impression of any GP is unrelated to the management. I was referring to the quality of the internal environment. I should add the NMM neighbourhood seems improved following the old port renewal.

with the right mix of guys to my taste, I could easily transcend the 'roughing it' amenities.

Guest bobbalino

I will not be back. I do not want to grouse much about the venue as the operators are buddies with some BT members I respect.

A 9/10 place cannot be easily improved, but it is relatively easy to inflate appeal from 5/10 (my rating) to 7/10.

my venue rating for Point 202 is 6, and for Clube 117 is 7.5

To be fair, I have been to NMM a handful of times over 2 years, so my overall review impressions may be cross-sectioned at less than otimo times.

I have found hot guys there, but it is easier to get to 117 where there are many equally hot fellows.

Regarding the aforementioned experience, he angled away, made confabulated loud utterances, and a stream of thin, warm, slightly viscous fluid covered my chest. It was not well lit in the suite. I was not about to embark on a taste/olfactory assessment. I wiped it off. It was inconceivable to me that the volume and consistency was ejaculate only. As I said, he angled away and his back was what I could see as he was straddled opposite my prone position.

Then angled for a 50% mark-up ... 'nuff said on that count.

For those who might feel compelled to impute to me a less than qualified assessment of this fellow's bodily fluid, which for some guys I might regard as a HAPPY accident, this review is coming from a research scientist in which sexology and genitourinary medicine figure prominently.

Anyway, I know how to deal with his type. He gave me a whiny stink-eye attitude afterwards. Save the dramatic antics and 180-degree moves for capoeira, bud. 

I can tell you, I am a person of fair means, not stingy with the payment I propose upfront, and I am pretty easy to take in the bedroom. I suffer from the soft bias of low expectations and can get off with vanilla levels of interaction.

He is the only one at NMM who tried to pull a fast one, so not representative of the overall constituency of RBs.