Guest parisrio2000

Any Advice on Boston?

Guest parisrio2000

I find it strange that there are so many college students in Boston. But so hard to find a straight young guy who wants to make some money on the side? Anyway, I'm not wise to how or why to find them. I've tried craigslist and it's a bust. Any idea how I can find straight college guys who might be into this? And if not (I think I remember a member here saying it's actually quite hard) any ideas about why this is hard to find. One would think this is an easy way to make some cash and beats having a job, so why don't more do it.

A very repressed town despite its social liberalism. Never mind straight guys -- even among the many gay guys in the vast local college population, hardly any are for sale.

OTOH I have picked up the occasional guy who is living a straight life (married with a kid etc.) but is out on the town for a queer night out. These can sporadically be found at such places as Paradise in Cambridge, the Eagle and the Ramrod downtown.

(For a pickup-of-last-resort-at-closing-time, the Eagle never fails. Gay not straight guys, but who's picky at 2am? ^_^ )