TotallyOz

New Series this Fall

Speechless is a lot of fun as well. Minnie Driver as Maya DiMeo, the mother, is great.  She is so fun to watch.  The story is about a family that is a bit quirky and the oldest son has Cerebral Palsy.  The cast works well together and I have enjoyed it.

Westworld also looks like a lot of fun.  Anthony Hopkins leads an all star case.  The story is is by J.J. Abrams.

Westworld is an amusement park for rich folks.  The hosts are robotic "hosts" -- allows its visitors to live out their fantasies through artificial consciousness. The fantasies are often quite hardcore.   I found the first episode enjoyable, a bit odd and perhaps great potential. The cast with Hopkins and Ed Harris is surely just one reason to give it a try!

• Members

Just a reminder: The Walking Dead kicks off season 7 with a real gore fest this Sunday at eight (central).

Assorted media sources report a lead good guy, possibly a 2nd lead good guy and assorted expendables bite the bullet in this episode.  Oh, and at least 60 walkers, but who's counting?

Did I forget to mentioned that King Ezekiel and his guard tiger are introduced?

Not an episode to be missed!