Suckrates

And Age Old Debate Rages On

• Members

I just read on another site, where the members are currently involved in a heated discussion, one thats been had Ad Nauseum about preference and Sex.

This time it surrounds a New Reality show "Finding Prince Charming", hosted by Lance Bass,  which is the Gay version of ABC's success story franchise The Bachelor/Bachelorette.  Apparently the lead of the show, Prince Charming, Robert Sepulveda Jr, is a former hustler and rentboy.  In some past interview he may have said that he was not attracted to men of color, and would not have sex with them.  Hence because of that, amongst other things he is being called a Racist. and members on another site are at each others throats ONCE AGAIN over it.

So, just so that we can have as much fun over here, the question is "Does having select sexual attractions when it comes to race make you a RACIST" ?  

PS - I watched the show on Logo.  I wouldnt call the Prince a racist, but I would call him an arrogant douchebag

Image result for robert sepulveda jr

Image result for robert sepulveda jrImage result for robert sepulveda jr

Guest Larstrup
26 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

"Does having select sexual attractions when it comes to race make you a RACIST" ? 

No. But I would not have used the word select in this discussion.

Guest Larstrup
10 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

Not looking for any flame throwing here. 

None implied I assure you on my end. But I'm sure you wouldn't have posted this question if you were not prepared for it. :lol:

Sexual attraction is not a choice for me. It is, what it is. That makes me nothing other than a sexual being.

• Members
4 hours ago, Suckrates said:

So, just so that we can have as much fun over here, the question is "Does having select sexual attractions when it comes to race make you a RACIST" ?  

The short answer is no, but there is a blurred line between preference and racism, only because people confuse the two. I will only add that racism is alive and well in the gay community. 40+ years of discussing this rarely sees anyone coming together on common ground. There have been numerous threads on that site in the last few years with the same subject matter. After the first couple of posts, there always is a line drawn in the sand, and everyone takes sides. And a week later, no one has changed their minds, and we're back to square one. Mostly because the lack of understanding of the definitions, and because of those damn blurred lines.

There are times when people claim preference and it is really racism, but each situation is different. And that's all I got to say about that. MsAnn quietly exits stage left. ;)

• Members

Far be it from me to tell someone else who he or she finds attractive.  But, for me, the snag with locking in, or locking out, an entire ethnic group is the nearly infinite variety within groups.  As soon as I say, “I don’t like ____s”, along comes a ____ that knocks my socks off.  whistling.png

I think that folks who do lock out entire groups are likely putting an artificial limit on partners who would show them a good time.

And that’s fine, as it leaves more for me.  :P

Also worth noting is that, as the years go by, my preferences have become more eclectic.  A couple of years ago, an acquaintance asked me for my preferred type.  I hadn’t thought about it for years and, when I did, I was unable to give him a type.  He couldn’t believe it, and kept pressing me.  He said I must have a favorite type.   I had to go back to my teens and tell him that, at one time, it was blue-eyed blonds.

But, today, I have a slight preference for brown eyes and brown hair.  Though, honestly, if other attributes are present, eye color has little bearing on how attractive I find the guy.

jerks-big-dick-car.jpg

If I had one last tryst to look forward to, and one type to choose, it would likely be someone of an ethnicity so mixed that I couldn’t put my finger on it.

So to speak.  :rolleyes:

740full-pablo-morais.jpg

• Members

I tend to agree with Annie and lookin that there is no clearcut answer here:  you like what you like, but the point raised about the reasoning behind the preference or exclusion is the key.   Heaven knows, perhaps Grandma needs to be a bit more "selective" ?

She will do ANYTHING with a big cock, regardless of ethnicity, body type, age or color.  She has always tried to present diversity in her pictorials, and perhaps introduce you to, or help you find the beauty in a type that may be outside your natural box.  But, if the guys a Big dick, then Grandma draws the line and wont suck his dick....:angry:

But when it's RIGHT.....it's Right !

tumblr_nevtxoVWUB1s26gkao3_500.jpg

• Members
15 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

But, if the guys a Big dick, then Grandma draws the line and wont suck his dick....:angry:

That's true for me also and why most of my hires have usually been for an hour or two, with only the merest pleasantries exchanged.  Just as you say, it's personality shortfalls, rather than physical shortfalls, that will take the bloom right off the rose.

content_Keep_the_Romance_Alive_Upcycle_Y

• Members
26 minutes ago, lookin said:

That's true for me also and why most of my hires have usually been for an hour or two, with only the merest pleasantries exchanged.  Just as you say, it's personality shortfalls, rather than physical shortfalls, that will take the bloom right off the rose.

content_Keep_the_Romance_Alive_Upcycle_Y

So poetic and profound lookin, and when you find a guy with a rose coming out of his "rosebud", you know you've found something SPECIAL    :wub:

Image result for sretan 8 mart mama

• Members

Put me in the "no" column.  I don't think a race based sexual preference has anything to do with racism.  Of course, a racist might have a race based sexual preference but he/she's already a racist.  I have racial preferences but more of a "LOOKS" preference and will consider any race.  Like lookin, " my preferences have become more eclectic" as I have grown older.