TotallyOz

Boston Legal

Guest laurence
This show has to be one of the funniest shows ever on television. It just gets better with age. .

The show may get better but poor, old William Shatner just gets fatter and fatter. And I thought he was hot when I was a youth.

Guest Steve1903

At what point did William Shatner look anything like "hot"? Hadn't heard of him pre Star Trek but even in the first series of that I'd hardly call him "hot".

Guest laurence

Damn, I got it wrong! Now that I am ancient, as I look at reruns of Star Trek, he looks hot.

And, I hope you agree, James Spader was, at least, attractive when he was younger. Now he is becoming blimp like!

Damn, I got it wrong! Now that I am ancient, as I look at reruns of Star Trek, he looks hot.

And, I hope you agree, James Spader was, at least, attractive when he was younger. Now he is becoming blimp like!

Perhaps that is why I like them so much. I have a great deal in common with them.

One of my favorite episodes was when they went to a dude ranch and William's character was falling in love with a sheep. The boyfriend ran up to my room as I was laughing so loud, he thought I was dying. :)

Guest laurence
One of my favorite episodes was when they went to a dude ranch and William's character was falling in love with a sheep. The boyfriend ran up to my room as I was laughing so loud, he thought I was dying. :)

That was the episode where Shatner's huge gut overhung the belt of his cowboy jeans that I realized how fat he was. Normally his Books Brothers suits camouflage his shape.

Guest laurence
This show has to be one of the funniest shows ever on television. It just gets better with age. The satellite feeds in Thailand are a season behind but you can get the current season in Itunes and it is simply amazing to watch.

I hope GT did get to see the most recent and final episode of Boston Legal.

The best part was Justice Antonin Scalia performing a gay marriage ceremony between Danny Crane and Alan Shore! With a cameo performance by VP Chaney.