Guest MrSydneyvbbbbg

Thankyou Spike and Sawatdee

Guest MrSydneyvbbbbg

I just would like to thank Spike ,Im sure you are reading this comrade,thankyou for the information and the entertainment of Sawatdee forum.Its time to move on for both of us.

As most of you know,my handle Boygeorge used on the Sawatdee Forum has been "taken/stolen" by another on this forum,the good news is another aussie has stolen it.

Its a real pity that in the last days of the Sawatdee Forum we saw a poster make false allegations based on hearsay against another.w x 40

Its a real pity that certain males bring the Gay community into disrepute and tarnish you with the same brush.

Once again Spike ,I unlike most other people show my appreciation for the hard work,long hours,and the results.Hope to see you back in the future.Thankyou to all those that donated also to the Sawatdee forum as you also helped me also enjoy the board.I hope the many good gay people,(you are many) were not offended by the old boygeorge .Spike gave everyone a go and never discriminated,for that respect and professionalism it was a pleasure to be on your terms.Hopefully all you understand .The hardest part I suppose with anything is to build relationships and develop trust and then having to move on,and a lot of you dont understand what Spike would be going thru.Sometimes being nice to those who dont deserve it,to see what others dont,to be there and to be responsible and most of all to be patient.Thanks for also helping me with those attributes you had Spike.New York is a tough place,I hope to meet you in person some day.Sometimes people put too much trust into someone and they get disapointed.

Whatever you do,dont get angry at Spike because your board is back running at Ezboard.

Sometimes things do not seem as they are,there is a whole world out there and someone has to run it .Appearances can be decieving,sometimes things are not as they seem.

Even sometimes I scare people in the street with my large build,goatee beard and long hair,just remember appearances can be decieving,we are the good guys.Hopefully i only offended the bad guys on there.See you all soon. Some place,somewhere,out there !!!!! 40

Please play Frank sinatras,"THE FINAL CURTAIN"

x files tune

Sorry, dear, but I find it quite presumptuous for some folks who never bothered to post here before, to start using this forum as their vehicle for sending "thank you" or "get well" cards to the vanished owner of another board.

You may mean well, but this is not the place to park yourself for that purpose, especially since the old Sawatdee is apparently still online, absent one owner. The owners of this board may be too polite or gentile to say that. I'm not.

I have no idea what happened to Elephantspike, if there ever really was such a person running Sawatdee Forum, nor why he has chosen to vanish this way without explanation. But the lack of a proper exit at Sawatdee Forum doesn't justify moving into Gaythailand's living room for the wake.

Guest A Rose By Any Other Name

Sorry, dear, but I find it quite presumptuous for some folks who never bothered to post here before, to start using this forum as their vehicle for sending "thank you" or "get well" cards to the vanished owner of another board.

You may mean well, but this is not the place to park yourself for that purpose, especially since the old Sawatdee is apparently still online, absent one owner. The owners of this board may be too polite or gentile to say that. I'm not.

I have no idea what happened to Elephantspike, if there ever really was such a person running Sawatdee Forum, nor why he has chosen to vanish this way without explanation. But the lack of a proper exit at Sawatdee Forum doesn't justify moving into Gaythailand's living room for the wake.

Careful Kitty, your claws are showing.

The Rose

I have my claws done weekly, thank you, so that when they show, they look great.

I can only assume that you meant to type "CLASS" not "CLAWS."

Guest A Rose By Any Other Name

I have my claws done weekly, thank you, so that when they show, they look great.

I can only assume that you meant to type "CLASS" not "CLAWS."

Yes, that too. Though I believe we might be thinking about different echelons of society as we agree on this substitution!

The Rose :unsure:

Guest Cedric

Such sour grapes. And there I was thinking, some common concern for the mysterious lose of a fellow human and lover of all things Thai, but all there is, is, bugger off and mourn elsewhere!

How truly ungenerous , lacking both in solidarity and basic humanity. I am sure the moderator here is delighted to play host to so many guests, even if they are all wildly speculating about another forum leaders fateful departure. While I prefer to think they are not rubbing their hands in glee at someone else's misfortune, I am sure they are still quite pleased to have us here.

I would think he/she would be happier if you tried your best to be polite and welcoming rather than hostile and boorish, and under these truly horrible circumstances? After all this is not a manger and we are not puppy dogs, and you are certainly not baby Jesus.

:rolleyes:

Guest namjai

Bob (elephantspike) is a nice guy who decided for his own reasons to depart from his board. It was his decision and all of you "mary's" should let it be. I wonder how many of those who are so worried made a small financial contribution to his forum...or is this some more of our gay drama? Life goes on....let it!