Guest lurkerspeaks

Seeking some "Gaycation" suggestions

Guest lurkerspeaks

Ok, here is the deal. I am hoping to take vacation sometime between mid Oct and mid Nov.  I am hoping to use miles I have accumulated to "pay" for the ticket. I want to do Thailand, but refuse to travel that far (From Phx) in economy. I could do one way on UA and the other way on AA, both in business, but AA is not cooperating on flights. (BTW, i am currently at about 70K on both airline miles). I can manage a 15 or so hour flight in Economy, as long as I keep telling myself what awaits me upon arrival. 

As most of you know, I have been to Rio many times. It is still a fun place to visit and it is on my list of possibilities. But I am also trying to come up with some other fun, gaycation spots where boys are readily available for a reasonable price. I have never been to Europe (or Asia). Other places coming to mind are Prague, Madrid (or Barcelona). Is there any fun gay to be had in Amsterdam anymore? Any other suggestions that will hopefully be available for around a 15 hour flight or so from Phoenix?

I would want someplace that will have fun, "touristy" type things to do/see during the day, plus some "extracurricular" fun in the evenings as well. And where I can get a nice, clean hotel room without breaking the bank. And, hopefully, somewhere where boys are also reasonably priced and (also hopefully), there will be at least a little English spoken. 

I realize this is a big list of wants, but I want what I want.... LOL...

Guest epigonos

Have you considered Puerto Vallarta?  Easy flight from Phoenix. The weather is great in November.  The prices are right and there are a number of clubs where playmates are easily found.