TotallyOz

A Great Carpool Video

• Members

OK, so this guy sets off every gaydar alarm I've got but he's natters on occasion about his wife (& not just here, on his late night talk show too).

So is it just me and I need to send the ole gaydar in for repairs? Or maybe the wife's a beard?

Is it just the Brit accent that's throwing me? Do straight Brits act like this? Some straight Brits? Well, this one straight Brit? 

Maybe he's just in deep, deep denial? Maybe he just hasn't quite figured out why he pops a boner at every cute guest actor on his show?

Help me, folks. Can the wise heads here reach a consensus verdict on this pressing question?

I wouldn't bother you guys but this has been worrying what few brain cells I've got left for a year or more.

• Members

Oz, I was actually a little irritated at first.

I remember thinking, "Finally a network sucks it up and puts an out gay guy on as host of a talk show and the best gay they could find was this clownish, hyper active British guy who is always hanging all over any half good looking male guest."