Badboy81

Rio....New Years....Let the fun commence...

MM has redeemed itself....Amazinf 2nd experience

I enjoyed myself after getting there at about 630...

Not sure if it was just because of the holiday week or a regular Monday but there was about 40 to 50 clients and as many bous..

Great selection from twinks to muscle guys...bottoms, tops, and vers...

I enjoyed Alex...muscle bottom...29...great skills....hope to see him again...agreed on 80....gave him 90 because he was so hot....

2nd guy was a freebie I enjoyed in one of the bathrooms..long ass wait for rooms...

Overall...Had an amazing time...left about 830 to preserve some energy and money for the week but will def go back on a Monday....

Two concerns...the way the sauna is laid out sucks and is inconvenient with a very small sauna and steam room and small hallways that are necessary to take....

While clean for the most part...the bathrooms needed attention and a few did not work...

Now lets see what the night has to offer...

post-128445-0-92827200-1451349510_thumb.

post-128445-0-80220200-1451349546_thumb.

post-128445-0-84022400-1451349573_thumb.

post-128445-0-33593200-1451349605_thumb.

• Members

I guess I have some cleanliness issues. Thère was no water going to the first floor when I left yesterday. The upstairs showers had no soap in the dispenser.

Acyr and Jorge, the owners are charging similar to Monik at 117, no reason they cannot take better care of their establishment if they want my money.

117 was extremely packed....I didn´t realize that Point was closed today....maybe that is the reason there was probably a good 50-60 clients and the same number of boys....

An hour wait for rooms.....stayed for one hour and was extremely overwhelmed....decided to go to Pointe...came all the way back to Copa only to find out they were closed....

Decided to act like a local and went to the Sexy Rose....nothing sexy and definitely nothing that smells like a rose BUT...a few hot guys....

I met a local who spoke English...good looking...great ass....was open to having a good time.....I´m pretty sure I wasn´t his first for the night and wanted to look around...

Not much to see....

More later....headed to the beach

I thought I posted what Sexy Rose is....it's a local spot off Cinelinda train that is like a gloryhole/bookstore where you pay a set price for entry and find tons of local guys there cruising....

They have video booths up and downstairs and a dark hallway where you can find all kind of trouble...

Met two pretty hot locals...One spoke English, great ass and was open...I don't think I was the first person for him that night....

2nd local was tighter, really nice ass....

Not a place I would want to spend a night but was horny since I didnt do anything at 117 and ended up coming all the way back to Copa just to find out that Pointe was closed on Tuesday so I needed something to do....

Wednesday....beautiful day until it rained....cleared the beach....

Ended up going to both 117 and Pointe....

117 pretty crowded with the usual selection of guys and crew of older gents....too busy....decided to leave after about 30 minutes....gave it an additional 15 minutes hoping I could find what I was looking for....

Ended up going to Pointe....very very worth it....2 candidates, one that I selected was more my type here in Brazil...short, muscular, tattooed, tanned, Latin looking and had a great ass.....sex was great and would have been better if was better prepared....

Ended up going to Lapa which was crazy packed...tons of people from other parts of Brazil and latin America....tons of eye candy

New Years eve....Amazing beautiful sunny day....Hung out with my local friend who took me to Ipanema....the gay section...

TOO MUCH eye candy....something for everybody...twinks, muscles, tanned, white, black......beautiful people all around.....very hot during the early part of the afternoon.....started to rain a little....

If you go to the beach, it is amazing to make connections....This trip, it was interesting to see how many sauna boys I ran into on the beach, on the streets, Lapa, etc.

Took a pic is a sexy guy who I wanted a massage from....he says $200 R....I laughed in his face....for $100 I can get a massage and sex and a drink.....

I also learned that locals really do pay less than "tourists" because they tend to spend more time in the saunas and see the boys more....I refuse to pay more than $80R....Just the way I operate...I don't consider it being cheap compared to how much they charge locals....they also always start very high and come down.....

The one thing I learned about supply and demand and know about Rio is that there is always supply.....even with New Years festivals.....

Hey guys.....last full day and I am ready to go home....amazing trip...have had some great experiences....

After spending yesterday in Ipanema...seeing all the sexy gay barbies....I walked over to Copa to get the most amazing $16 hour long massage....On the beach....

My friend, a local, decided he wanted to take me to a non-pay sauna...what a waste...We went to SB Projecto....about 20 guys.....None of them attractive or interesting....The one guy my friend said he was interested in, he said he actually was checking me out....

We then went to 117....As always...super packed....maybe about 25 boys and about 50 clients...the indoors sitting room was packed like a social club....and the outside patio had a lot of people....It rained and it was New Years Day which may have been the reason there were so few garotos....

I had fun with one 19 year old curly haired "top" that bottomed for me...I was allowed to take body pics only....amazing thick built...Not fat but stocky with a huge ass...beautiful skin and curly hair....I wanted him from Tuesday when I saw him and he started off at 300R....we were at 150R on Wednesday and I finally got him down to $100 R....Well worth it....

Then went to Lapa for dinner and drinks....have a 5R capirainhia that was stong as hell....dinner was rice, beans, chicken with fries and farofo...

I took a longer than expected nap and go up and decided to go to Le Boy at 5 am.....