TotallyOz

How to Revoke a Member on Boytoy

It is the time to be jolly and once again we have gotten calls to ban members in the past few months. There is a full process laid out for this and it is up to the membership to ban a member. It is called the Community Comity Commission.

Please see the following thread for the means to do so:

http://www.boytoy.com/forums/index.php?/topic/17397-community-comity-commission-ccc-important-please-read/

• Members

Wild guess but this time I bet it was not you, but instead the recent cat fights in the Latin America forum. :rolleyes:

Wild guess but this time I bet it was not you, but instead the recent cat fights in the Latin America forum. :rolleyes:

Gee, and I was almost done packing up my shoebox..... Well those Latin queens sure do know how to get Feisty. Look at how miss Colombia trashed Miss Phillipines after she snatched the Miss Universe Crown from her. Those claws were swinging..... Cant there just be world Peace ? and I thank GOD for all my accomplishments.... :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: