Guest lurkerspeaks

Happy Thanksgiving

Guest lurkerspeaks

How about everyone list at least one thing they are thankful for...Feel free to list as many as possible.

I am thankful for my best friend in the world, who I met thanks to the original Hooboy site. It is true that we make our own families.

I am also thankful that I am alive, healthy, and still going strong at 55. Still looking forward to many new adventures.

I am also thankful that I am alive, healthy, and still going strong at 55. Still looking forward to many new adventures.

What I'm grateful for exactly. (56 in my case.) Having lived 15 years longer than my papa now, and seeing the classmate obits start to inch up in the college alumni mag, this is nothing to take for granted!

• Members

I am thankful to see another Thanksgiving. I almost did not make it this year.

I am thankful for Doctors who actually care about their patients and listen to them (a rare thing-I am glad my surgeon was one of them) as well as nurses who work hard and provide care for people above what is just the norm/

I am thankful for family

I am most thankful for having a great circle of friends including our own LurkerSpeaks and TomCal and of course TotallyOz!