KhorTose

IT IS OFFICAL

Guest MonkeySee
OBAMA WAS JUST DECLARED PRESIDENT ELECT OF THE USA. THE NIGHTMARE OF REPUBLICAN RULE IS OVER.

Let's all go out to the BEER BAR and celebrate!!

Guest MonkeySee
Great Idea. I can't think of a better way to celebrate.

I think we ought buy a drink in honor of John McCain. He put up a good fight and gave an honorable concession speech. Too bad, he did not win the nomination in 2000. He surely could not have done half as bad as George W.

I think we ought buy a drink in honor of John McCain. He put up a good fight and gave an honorable concession speech. Too bad, he did not win the nomination in 2000. He surely could not have done half as bad as George W.

Heck, the individual in your avatar could have done a better job than George W!

McCain did put up a good fight and is an honorable man; however, the selection of Carabou Barbie wasn't very intelligent and his switching positions on the tax cuts and immigration to please the right wing was not so honorable. Still a decent man.

Guest Steve1903

It's obviously good news for the entire world that the god-awful GW is on his way out but it may be premature for everyone to assume Obama will be a great president. How many lauded politicians have found the trappings of office too comfortable once they get there. The plans, the promises, the expected "change for good" often go awry. For my argument I will use two words....Tony Blair. The bright young star was going to be a breath of fresh air but turned out to be just yet another two faced, lying, self serving, money grubbing scumbag just like the rest. That said, I have a reasonably good feeling about Obama. I just hope I and all the rest are not misguided.