Guest mleko

Hard nipples

My nipples are very sensitive and connected to my cock. I do not enjoy rough play, hard biting or hard pinching, but I go crazy with soft play, when they are licked, or when my partner takes one of them in his lips like a baby sucking milk and at the same time uses his tongue to draw circles around it. When my boys discover this, they know that I am putty in their hands, very happy putty. They never forget to play with my nipples when kissing me deep.

Whenever I am horny, my nipples get hard, really hard, even before my cock starts reacting. In fact, that is the first sign of arousal. When masturbating, I always play with a nipple. It increases the pleasure. Somebody out there has similar reactions?

• Members

You are not alone, mleko. My nipples are just like yours: sensitive, erogenous and yearning to be licked, caressed and played with. A najor turn on, major, really major ^_^ :)

Hot pic as usual, Suckrates. Hot. Thank you.

• Members

My nipples are very sensitive and connected to my cock. I do not enjoy rough play, hard biting or hard pinching, but I go crazy with soft play, when they are licked, or when my partner takes one of them in his lips like a baby sucking milk and at the same time uses his tongue to draw circles around it. When my boys discover this, they know that I am putty in their hands, very happy putty. They never forget to play with my nipples when kissing me deep.

Whenever I am horny, my nipples get hard, really hard, even before my cock starts reacting. In fact, that is the first sign of arousal. When masturbating, I always play with a nipple. It increases the pleasure. Somebody out there has similar reactions?

This is sooooooooo fuckin' hot; my cock is rising now just from my reading and my beginning to respond. My nips are highly sensitive andt love hard play: biting and pinching and tongue and hard mouth play in general!

My "hot chilangoboy," "BOLDSEX http://www.rentmen.com/BoldSex knows how to fire up "the twins" whenever we've gotten together during the past three plus years. When he visits the first thing that he goes for are the nips. Many times I have to fend him off, for I like lots of deep kissing prior to the main events and kissing during our hot play. When he mouth is one my hard cock, I often asks him to return to the nips and give each one some mighty attention; at times, I've also asked him to return to my mouth so that I can taste myself and him at the same time.

I'm mighty horny now and hope to see him on this coming Saturday for some company and hot play!

:hyper: :P:hyper:

• Members

This is sooooooooo fuckin' hot; my cock is rising now just from my reading and my beginning to respond. My nips are highly sensitive andt love hard play: biting and pinching and tongue and hard mouth play in general!

My "hot chilangoboy," "BOLDSEX http://www.rentmen.com/BoldSex knows how to fire up "the twins" whenever we've gotten together during the past three plus years. When he visits the first thing that he goes for are the nips. Many times I have to fend him off, for I like lots of deep kissing prior to the main events and kissing during our hot play. When he mouth is one my hard cock, I often asks him to return to the nips and give each one some mighty attention; at times, I've also asked him to return to my mouth so that I can taste myself and him at the same time.

I'm mighty horny now and hope to see him on this coming Saturday for some company and hot play!

:hyper: :P:hyper:

Ax, I truly hope that that huge gaping hole he is licking in the Rentmen profile pic ISN'T YOU ! :shocked: