Guest Hoover42

How to Respond to Requests for Financial or Other Assistance

Guest Hoover42

A stripper I met recently has been hinting of financial problems, and I suspect I may be hit up for help soon. I know his situation is not good at home--he's on welfare--so I'm tempted to help where I can, but I fear that would be a bad idea.

Sadly, I don't have unlimited funds. :smile:

I know this is a common issue, so I thought I'd reach out and get your thoughts.

Thanks

• Members

If he's willing to work for it, and you're interested in hiring him I would limit your financial contributions to hiring. Are you interested in him sexually? Do you have work around the house you need done? Any need for a personal assistant a couple days a week.

I think there is plenty of public assistance necessary for those who need it. A healthy young man should be able to support himself.

If you judge that he prefers to hold his hand out rather then put that effort towards working then I would not help him.

If a few hundred would help him and you don't mind spending it, give it to him. Then, if he needs more, let him work for it.

I don't mind helping someone I believe truly has need but there is a limit. In no circumstance would I lend anyone money. It is either a gift or nothing.

That said, I have one Thai guy who asked me for about 1,000 many years ago. I gave it to him. He opened up a small juice cart. That has now turned into a restaurant and all from the 1,000 I gave him. It is one of the very few times where I felt like I had not wasted my money on someone. The rest of the ones, I chalk up to trying to help failures. I am ok with those as well.

• Members

Grandma would really like to help those needy young men, but I am on a fixed income, ....

So I have found ways OTHER THAN monetary to help them out ... :yes:

In this, as in so much else, Grandma proved to be ahead of her time:

1101120521_600.jpg

Guest Hoover42

Thanks for the feedback! It really helped me decide I how I wanted to respond.

After tossing and turning all night, I knew this was going to nag at me, so I texted the guy this morning with my official position statement, worded very diplomatically, that I hope will stop this from going any further.

It's not over yet, but I'm about 80% less nervous now :smile:

Nervous, you ask? Have you seen my avatar? That's how I'm wired!

And I will definitely think twice about giving out my phone number to random strippers. :twitch:

• Members

You get around! :smile:

They are practically "inseparable"...... :hyper:

Thanks for the feedback! It really helped me decide I how I wanted to respond.

After tossing and turning all night, I knew this was going to nag at me, so I texted the guy this morning with my official position statement, worded very diplomatically, that I hope will stop this from going any further.

It's not over yet, but I'm about 80% less nervous now :smile:

Nervous, you ask? Have you seen my avatar? That's how I'm wired!

And I will definitely think twice about giving out my phone number to random strippers. :twitch:

Hoover,

Nothing to be nervous about. If the vermin gives you a "shakedown", just call the cops... but Granny suggests telling them to bring their "big gun", and always ask for a "Frisking".....

It's a win / win........

tumblr_nu0moxTv4T1ueb7rto1_500.jpg

Guest Hoover42

They are practically "inseparable"...... :hyper:

Hoover,

Nothing to be nervous about. If the vermin gives you a "shakedown", just call the cops... but Granny suggests telling them to bring their "big gun", and always ask for a "Frisking".....

It's a win / win........

tumblr_nu0moxTv4T1ueb7rto1_500.jpg

Thanks, Grandma! I feel better already. Really. ^_^

• Members

Just a suggestion, but I have what I call "The Bone Phone" ..It is a pre-paid phone from the grocery store, and is used ONLY for the stripper boys. Ms Ann gets a little tipsy after a couple of Gin and Tonics, and I tend to fall in love with everyone, and I love giving out my number, ya know because I'm so sure that they are in love with me also, and can't wait to call. :rolleyes:

Now when the "Bone Phone" rings, I know it's one of the kids from the club, and I can choose to answer it or not. :D ..easy peasy.

• Members

Just a suggestion, but I have what I call "The Bone Phone" ..It is a pre-paid phone from the grocery store, and is used ONLY for the stripper boys. Ms Ann gets a little tipsy after a couple of Gin and Tonics, and I tend to fall in love with everyone, and I love giving out my number, ya know because I'm so sure that they are in love with me also, and can't wait to call. :rolleyes:

Now when the "Bone Phone" rings, I know it's one of the kids from the club, and I can choose to answer it or not. :D ..easy peasy.

Grandma cant afford no fucking "Bone phone". I just write my number on THESE and let the boy keep em... If he calls, you know he's into you.

BigUnderwear1.jpg