Guest wathenjb

My 1st visit to Rio

Guest wathenjb

I arrived 10/11 was tired as hell from the long flight but by the end of my taxi ride from the airport to the hotel I was wide awake and heart pumping. To say the driving in Rio is chaotic is an understatement. The drive to the Impanema Plaza hotel from what I could see between holding on for my life was beautiful and colorful. And man did I choose the right hotel. Seems like every hot boy in a speedo travels up and down the road in front of my hotel. Which put me in the mood for some fun quickly. I headed over to 117 around 7pm. I decided to keep my cloths on and enjoy a drink as I felt a bit shy. But I will not do that again as most of the other customers there made me realize I had nothing to be ashamed of. Unfortunately I never managed to change into a towel as I was a bit overwhelmed by the number of hot men competing for my attention. Some were agressive, some sat in front of me spread their legs and stroked thiers massive tool while winking at me. But in the end the one that won me over was a handsome brown boy with an amazing smile who spoke some english. He was not agressive but rather asked questions about myself and occasionally giving peeks at his massive tool with a smile to let me know he was on the menu. We talked a bit and drank a beer. Then he kissed me and whispered in my ear "do you want to make love?" At this point I was sold.... so I agreed and got a room.

Once we were in the room I was totally taken off guard. He quickly closed the door pushed me on the bed and said "I am going to fuck you so good you are going to beg me to be your Brazilian husband" And he did just that all while coming twice making sure to pull out and slip the condom off to shoot on me before he surprised me and slipped on another condom for round 2.

All I can say is I LOVE RIO!

• Members

I arrived 10/11 was tired as hell from the long flight but by the end of my taxi ride from the airport to the hotel I was wide awake and heart pumping. To say the driving in Rio is chaotic is an understatement. The drive to the Impanema Plaza hotel from what I could see between holding on for my life was beautiful and colorful. And man did I choose the right hotel. Seems like every hot boy in a speedo travels up and down the road in front of my hotel. Which put me in the mood for some fun quickly. I headed over to 117 around 7pm. I decided to keep my cloths on and enjoy a drink as I felt a bit shy. But I will not do that again as most of the other customers there made me realize I had nothing to be ashamed of. Unfortunately I never managed to change into a towel as I was a bit overwhelmed by the number of hot men competing for my attention. Some were agressive, some sat in front of me spread their legs and stroked thiers massive tool while winking at me. But in the end the one that won me over was a handsome brown boy with an amazing smile who spoke some english. He was not agressive but rather asked questions about myself and occasionally giving peeks at his massive tool with a smile to let me know he was on the menu. We talked a bit and drank a beer. Then he kissed me and whispered in my ear "do you want to make love?" At this point I was sold.... so I agreed and got a room.

Once we were in the room I was totally taken off guard. He quickly closed the door pushed me on the bed and said "I am going to fuck you so good you are going to beg me to be your Brazilian husband" And he did just that all while coming twice making sure to pull out and slip the condom off to shoot on me before he surprised me and slipped on another condom for round 2.

Curious how much did he charge?

I am flying to Rio tomorrow and am looking forward to enjoying the many "slights"

Guest wathenjb

2 weeKS till the 23rd. Feel free to hit me and my husband up on whatsapp. Message me if you would like the number. We are always up for chatting with people.

• Members

Hun, this is day 1. What about the other days/nights? Guess "your husband" kept or is keeping you occupied as well as busy and in a perpetual state of euphoria! Glad you enjoyed and are enjoying your stay! I, too, love Rio and Brasil overall! :smile::smile:

Guest wathenjb

Very sorry for not updating while i was in Brazil I lost my phone on the 2nd night so I had no internet but I did have a blast although probably not as much as people would think as I only visited the Sauna 3 times while I was there because I meet a hot college boy on the beach and spent alot of time with him, I will try and give a full briefing on my visit this weekend. Things are crazy at the office after me being gone for 2 weeks

• Members

Very sorry for not updating while i was in Brazil I lost my phone on the 2nd night so I had no internet but I did have a blast although probably not as much as people would think as I only visited the Sauna 3 times while I was there because I meet a hot college boy on the beach and spent alot of time with him, I will try and give a full briefing on my visit this weekend. Things are crazy at the office after me being gone for 2 weeks

I, for one, hope you find the time to provide a detailed report. I suspect there's little better than finding "a hot college boy on the beach" in Brazil.

Guest wathenjb

Day 2 - Took a Historical tour of downtown Rio and visited all the old churches, museums, art galleries, etc

Day 3 - Meet up with another forum member who messaged me so he would have company at the Sauna. We headed to 117 on a Tuesday night there were about 25 garatos and about 15 clients. As soon as I entered Luis the garato from the previous night spotted me and asked if we were fucking again. I told him maybe later as I wanted to have a beer or two. I sat down chatted with the other forum member and my actual husband who was with me on vacation. We meet 2 other Americans as they heard us talking in English while enjoying our beer. Each had their own taste and opinion on the guys and we sat there gossiping for a bit which the garatos did not seem to like as we were having fun and laughing together rather than paying attention to them. In between our conversation we all took turns taking different garatos that we liked/found attractive up to rooms and there was about a 15-20 minute wait for a room. So I guess from the time I entered and sat down to drink a beer the place had become even busier. Luis approached again after my 1st beer as asked if I was ready and I told him I wanted to try something new, with a disappointed look in his eye he sighed and said ok. So I asked him about this one handsome guy and he warned me to stay away because many clients complain about him. So he asked me what kind of guy I was interested in that night I told him a guy next door type that is humble and fun in bed and light skinned. He pointed out his friend Ricardo who was definitely my type. Light skin, a little bit of chest fuzz, bushy eyebrows, and a piercing smile. So I asked Luis if he wanted to do a 3 way with his friend Ricardo and he said as long as they do not have to fuck each other. I said not a problem you will both be fucking me...he laughed and said lets do it. He quickly grabbed Ricardo and I agreed on a price of 150R each if they both cum on my face this time once they are done fucking me. They both happily agreed. We got a room and and the fun commenced. Luis was an amazing top full of passion, aggression, and machismo with a perfect 8" tool to match. Ricardo I would not recommend (at least for a 3 way) as he did not seem to have the passion for his work that Luis did. He seemed to take direction from Luis and was always fumbling trying to figure out what he should do while Luis was man handling me, Luis even laughed at him and asked him why he was standing there while he was fucking me and told him to stuff his cock down my mouth and make me his bitch. Luis did his job perfectly, right before he was about to come he pulled off his condom, flipped me over and shot his load all over my face..I was amazed at how much he could cum considering how many guys I am sure he fucks every night. Ricardo then took his turn pounding my ass but unfortunately could not get the condom off and into position fast enough to cum on me. We all three showered together and during the shower Luis told me to get on my knees he was going to piss on me like he does all his bitches...I have never let a man pee on me before as I have always though of it as rather gross but for some reason I did not hesitate I was on my knees and he was pissing all over my face and chest and for some reason I found it rather erotic to be used and degraded in such a way. We finished our shower and Ricardo pointed out that I did not cum. Luis looked very concerned when he said that and said for me to lay down on the bed so they could make me cum. I declined and said no cause I might want to have sex again.. Luis just laughed and gave me a very sexy french kiss while hugging me. Then said let me know when I was ready to go again.. I laughed and said no I was going to try some other guys maybe and he was free to look for more clients. He laughed and said ok. I went back down stairs to rejoin my new American friends but it seems everyone had paired off and went upstairs so I sat down alone and began drinking another beer when this stunning beautiful young man across smiled at me. He said his name was Eto or something like that and I could not understand much of anything as he only spoke Portugese and I had ditched Luis already. But it was not a problem I asked him versatile? He nodded. I bought him a beer and somehow both Luis and Ricardo noticed this and they came over and asked if they could have a beer. I guess they were jealous I had not offered them one before or after and I was offering this new guy one. After everyone had drank about half their beer and had a little conversation Luis said something to Eto and he laughed then grabbed my ass and said he was going to fuck me good. I laughed and grabbed his ass and said no I was going to fuck him good. So Eto said ok! I could not resits and me and Eto went upstairs and had a hot flip fuck session. He was a great top and a killer bottom as while I was fucking him he kept tightening his ass and bucking and moaning and he seemed to especially enjoy me eating his ass while licking down to his taint and balls as he was dripping precum the entire time I did it and the sight of his precum encouraged me to keep doing it! Afterwards meet up with my American friends who all cheered me on for taking on 3 guys in the span of only 2 hours and we all headed out to have dinner and go to Leboy for some drinks and conversation.

Hope you enjoyed the update of day 2 & 3... will try to update more of my 2 weeks later today or tomorrow but need to get the house ready for Halloween.