12is12

Online in Cuba?

• Members

Intermittently, for a year and a half, I contacted Yunior at http://www.gaycuba.me/. When I knew that I would be in Havana for a week, February 28 til March 7 or 8 of this year (2015), I'd made arrangements with him to take me on a gay night tour. My arrival dates, etc. had been confirmed. When I arrived on the 28th, I rang him about my Saturday tour-- that evening. He was away and asked if a friend would be all right to send to me. I agreed for I had definitely had my mind and heart and_____set on my meeting a couple of hot Cubanas. His friend arrived, a young, polite and mannerable guy, but he looked too young for me to be in his company. I declined the tour as politely as possible and gave the young guy half of Yunior's fee. ...thought that was the right thing to do since I had agreed to having his company.

I'd appreciate Jay's chiming in since he apparently used Yunior's services. ^_^^_^

• Members

Never used Yunior. I speak Spanish. I would suggest giving it another try and making it clear to Yunior who might be acceptable alternatives. Another venue might be to try to find someone in Miami who would deb willing to guide you on the island. There are now hundreds of young Miami Cubans who go to the island monthly if not weekly. All those things available for sale in the newly legal tiendas come from Walmarts in Hialeah via well travelled routes. Taking trade goods to Cuba in checked luggage has become a viable career for recent immigrants whose only other option is Burger King. Some of these boys, almost all of them are young men, might be willing to pick up some spending money by guiding a Yuma (American) through Havana's tight and well-lubed secret spaces.

• Members

Intermittently, for a year and a half, I contacted Yunior at http://www.gaycuba.me/. When I knew that I would be in Havana for a week, February 28 til March 7 or 8 of this year (2015), I'd made arrangements with him to take me on a gay night tour. My arrival dates, etc. had been confirmed. When I arrived on the 28th, I rang him about my Saturday tour-- that evening. He was away and asked if a friend would be all right to send to me. I agreed for I had definitely had my mind and heart and_____set on my meeting a couple of hot Cubanos. His friend arrived, a young, polite and mannerable guy, but he looked too young for me to be in his company. I declined the tour as politely as possible and gave the young guy half of Yunior's fee. ...thought that was the right thing to do since I had agreed to having his company.

I'd appreciate Jay's chiming in since he apparently used Yunior's services. :smile::smile: