floridarob

Jakarta, Manila or Taipei??

Will be in BKK for a month and want to go for a long weekend to one of these places..... any suggestions?

I've been to TPE only for a day on a cruise before and had a great time. I also Have a German friend that has lived in BKK forever and knows Asia quite well and when I ask him he just says TPE has an AMAZING gay scene but he didn't have to leave his hotel almost the whole time (Grindr, Gayromeo, etc...)

Thanks for any insight....

• Members

Axiom, nothing there for Taiwan....but I did my research online and came up with a good place (I think) that isn't sold out that weekend.

Is "supposedly" the best Gay Pride in Asia...... I know the ! day I spent there I had an incredible time.... looking forward to a crazy weekend!!!

Yes, after I made the suggestion, I went to the site and found nothing either. Trying to delete at this site is virtually impossible, so what I wrote was posted.

Super enjoy yourself, and might I encourage you to begin writing here when you think appropriate! ...have missed your contributions for quite, quite some time and keenly remember what you posted at daddys which helped. I still remember your helping me in getting that hot guy in Rio for some fun play way back in the mid 2000s. ^_^^_^ Also remember your stories from Thailand! ^_^