Guest wathenjb

Rio Sauna Etiquette?

Guest wathenjb

As my vacation to Rio quickly approaches it crossed my mind that I know nothing about Sauna Etiquette as I have never been.

I have seen on the other posts that there are lockers, are you supposed to undress completely and take nothing but a towel? What about if you want to have a drink and watch one of the shows do you go get dressed for that part or? Are the drinks over priced in the saunas for the area? These are just a few questions that pop into my mind.

Any information on the topic is appreciated!

Interesting questions.....No you don't get dressed to watch the shows....the drinks are more expensive than if you got them off the street or at a regular restaurant....You take care off your clothes and wear a towel, most clients do...

If you choose not to, you will look completely out of place because most patrons have one towels, a few regulars will wear robes...

It's simple....no need to overthink the sauna scene...

You change clothes, they all tend to have showers, steam and heat rooms, lounging areas where you can have drinks or just sit around and the boys will be around in all these areas and in between depending on the day and time...

• Members

At Meio Mundo in Rio, the shows usually start between 9pm and 9:30pm. There are two to three groups of clients. The early clients, those who arrive after work and the third who come later for the show. The third group generally do not get undressed

The first group gas left before the show has started. The second group in towels does not get dressed to watch the show.